Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenna Raine

NAME: Kenna Raine
Aka: #8657
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'6
WEIGHT: 150 Pounds
EYES: Green
HAIR: black
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Negative
MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HOMEWORLD: Unknown

Strengths:

+ Survivor: has survived for quite awhile as a slave.

+ Loyal: She is always faithful and loyal to her Master

+ Household Chores: Expert at Cooking, cleaning, ect..

Weakness:

- Soft Spoken: Doesn't speak unless spoken to

- Native: Unaware of the galaxy that surrounds her

- Submissive: She doesn't have a voice of her own. Kenna has always been told what to do and as such has no voice of her own

- Zero Self-confidence

History:

Kenna grew up on a farm with her parents until the age of 8 when the family farm was raided. The young girl's parents were killed while she and her siblings were sold off into slavery.

During her lifetime Kenna has bounced around from master to master doing whatever duty they seemed fit. None of them were rather nice to her and she never has had the chance to explore maybe what could be her spark. Currently she awaits to be sold off again.

HelloPinkKitten

H
:3 Wow a real life slave. I've always wondered if people actually role-played them! I would sooo love to get into role-playing with you if I could afford bidding. *w*

[member="Kenna Raine"]

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Akabane Jarvik"]

Who knows? Maybe it'll happen sometime! One way or another, I'm planning to get me some interactions with a slave!

HelloPinkKitten

H

Pffffft... I don't know. Honestly? Probably going to just... hug one. :?

HelloPinkKitten

H

Yep! Good people get all the slaves with hugs, don't you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom