Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kemoth of Asteria (WIP)

LDx3Par.png
11pxx9Z.jpg
LDx3Par.png

|| THE BASICS ||

| SOCIAL INFORMATION |

| Full Name | Kemoth Gatha'uth'oc of Asteria
| Pronunciation | Key-moth | Gah-th-oo-th-awk | Uhv | As*-tear-ee-ah
| Preferred Name | Kemoth of Asteria, or simply Kemoth
| Aliases |
  • The Pale Lady of the Aster
    ​The Pale Lady
  • The Gray Lady

[*]The Gray Paladin
  • The Gray Paladin of Arkania
  • The Gray Knight

[*]The Predator of the Gray​​
[*]The Spiderling
  • (Former) The Scorpion
  • That One Spider Schutta

[*]The Cluster Queen (Grand Supreme)
[*]​Defeater of the Arkanian Prejudice
| Also Known As |
  • Lady Tyn Aster of Alderaan - Description Coming Soon
  • More Coming Soon
| Current Titles |
  • Chancellor Archon of the Federal Combine of Asteria and Tycho
    Chancellor Archon of Asteria

[*]Grand Supreme of the Cluster
  • Cluster Queen of the Spiderlings

[*]The Progenitor of the Spiderlings
| Former Titles |
  • Jedi High Councilor
| Faction |
  • Coming Soon
| Rank |
  • Chancellor Archon of the Federal Combine of Asteria and Tycho
| Birth World |
  • Munto Codru
| Homeworld |
  • Asteria
| Living Situations |

| Sexual Orientation |
  • Heterosexual
| Marital Status |
  • Single (Widowed)
| Languages Known |

LDx3Par.png

| | PHYSICAL INFORMATION | |

| Gender | Female
| Age | 68
| Apparent Age | Somewhere in her 50s
| Height | 6 foot 4 | 225.55 cm
| Weight | 265 pounds | 120.20 kg

| Eyes | Light brown (In Human Form) | Rotating (In True Form; has no base eye color) | Various (Shape Change)
| Hair | Red | Various (Shape Change)
| Skin | White in Shade (Human Form) | As Wanted (In True Form) | Various (Shape Change)
| Complexion | Fair (In Human Form) | Dense and rough-looking (True form)

| Voice Sample |
| Literary Description |

Coming soon

LDx3Par.png

| | THE ESSENCE WITHIN | |

| PERSONALITY AND TRAITS |

Kemoth considers herself an impressive specimen. It isn’t necessarily ego or arrogance that causes this, at least not entirely, but rather a self-awareness of the fact that she is, in fact, both impressive and unique. Modified by the Arkanians that stole her from her home, her life has been one that is both long and interesting. She would settle for nothing less. Knowledge fuels her, and living a boring life would be a poor way to live out the eternity that she may or may not get to live.

This has, however, led to Kemoth to be a bit arrogant at times. The line between arrogance and raw ambition is blurred when it comes to her goal to bring glory and honor to her name, and, one day, found an empire with its capital in Asteria. Does she truly believe she is as capable as names of old such as Palpatine, or does she believe that some kind of unity and want for being better of some kind will result in what she wants? No one knows the truth, save for Kemoth, and in truth it is a mixture of both. Kemoth is a confident leader and a capable woman, but her ambition and thirst for knowledge she hopes will be as endless as her life. They will always be with her. Pushed to extremes, she could do horrible things.

That’s why she has to keep a hand on her rage. Personal loss on Kemoth’s part is the “best” way to “earn” facing her wrath, but Kemoth can be pushed to that in other ways. Despite having mellowed with age, her wrath is… terrifying. Imagine a rage so powerful that it could fuel genocide, and imagine Kemoth as a monstrosity harboring only that rage, all of it directed against you. Another thing that has mellowed is her vindictiveness, but should someone invade her home one too many times you can expect Kemoth to strike them back, at their heart, to insure that their power never crops back up again… or perhaps it’s simpler. Maybe an old foe returns to seek out her assistance against an even older foe, and Kemoth is less than friendly because of a grudge she holds. Kemoth tries to be mature in such things, knowing it is bad form for a ruler - who is supposed to be above such feelings - but all leaders have flaws, yes? None are perfect, not even the “Gods” of days long passed.

Some might view her boldness and bravery as an advantage, and it certainly helps when it seems to inspire loyalty and bravery in kind. The downside is that when she speaks the naval commander can be brutally blunt in her honesty, and though she has a filter it may seem as though she just doesn’t care if he thinks something needs to be heard. She is not trying to be rude or anything, but may see it necessary to point out that self-righteous behavior, for example, is only going to end up killing someone she doesn’t want dead… or is warning. Thankfully her boldness and bravery makes up for it by allowing the [blank] to be one of the more ambitious people that you’ll encounter, with a combination of confidence and bravery working together to create a leader that wants nothing but to revolutionize her country. As ambitious as she is industrious, Kemoth is possibly incapable of not doing hard work, and will almost certainly get her hands dirty if she believes that her presence will help her achieve a goal, or if she needs to take care of more personal problems; sometimes keeping her honor requires that she do something herself.

In and out of battle, Kemoth often remains a certain analytical quality about her, even if she isn’t always calm enough to take full advantage of it. When not beset by her demonic rage, Kemoth is a wise woman who favors the logical route to things, often being disappointed by those who don’t. She is a realist, a follower of realpolitik rather than things of moral or religious bearing. She just tries to merge that belief of rule with her concept of honor, and is sometimes more successful than she is not.

Kemoth has a quote that sums up her beliefs pretty well. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Even the seers know that.” Such words paint exactly what she believes. She knows that one can see the future if one is blessed, but why not mold the future? It is not set. People do things all the time that change the status quo, and AKemoth rails against anything that would keep her from achieving what she knows it is capable of achieving.

Not always one to speak her mind, Kemoth is quiet in more ways than one, and will keep information to herself if she believes it will suit her, sometimes speaking in carefully managed truths or truths that she herself manufactured because of that quote of hers. Don’t confuse this for Kemoth attempting to be dishonest. It is dishonest, yes, but she doesn’t see it that way. Kemoth’s honor does not require her to tell the entire truth, nor does it prevent her from maneuvering events so that certain things are the truth. She simply knows how to get what she needs, what she believes her people needs. Her honor and ability to keep her word is a near-constant. If she feels she has been betrayed or violated, however, she should not have to keep her word, yes? Would you keep your word to aid someone in battle if they had almost gotten you killed with malevolent actions? Not under anything but unique circumstances, yes? See, that is Kemoth’s logic at work.

A sense of danger and charm helps to make Kemoth’s personality what it is; dangerous through her confident strides, clear fearlessness, and her ominous quiet, Kemoth's charm comes from her quiet, too, that same fearlessness, and, when she sees it fit to speak, her brave words. Not the most sociable person in the world, Kemoth doesn't see friendships coming very easily to her (some might disagree, though), but one can earn her respect. Lately, during her rule, Kemoth has become far more social. More out of necessity than anything else. She is learning to deal with it, but has been an adjustment. Perhaps she’ll seem just like everyone else in a few centuries, or perhaps she will be even stranger.

| Strengths |
  • Unafraid to assert authority
  • Bold
  • Brave
  • Intuitive
  • Dutiful
  • Ambitious
  • Analytical
  • Favoring of logical actions
  • Wise
  • Sense of honor
  • Dependable
  • Largely follows the views of a realist/realpolitik for leadership, save for her view on punishments for laws
| Weaknesses |
  • Blunt/Coarse
  • Vindictive (though this has mellowed with age)
  • Possessive
  • Loves the thrill of battle
  • Can be arrogant, despite wisdom
  • Prone to extreme rage when actually angered, or when suffering an immense loss
  • Stubborn
  • Isn’t as sociable as some think she should be
  • Can be a bit draconian in the punishments set for disobedience, or the breaking of the law (like, cutting off hands and stuff for stealing-level draconian)
  • Borderline manipulative, though occasionally outright manipulative
  • Never is truly, fully content with her achievements or power, as she hasn't succeeded in her end goal
  • Irrational fear of “being stolen”, likely due to repressed memories of her family in her subconscious affecting her conscious
| BIOGRAPHY |

LDx3Par.png

| | RP INFORMATION | |

| Kills | Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

| Bounties Collected | Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

| Role-plays |

* Another S should come after the first one, but I didn't want to get censored or punished for anything

LDx3Par.png

WARNING: RECONSTRUCTION ONGOING, INFORMATION INCOMPLETE AND... yeah, you get the point.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=11pt]Other Stuffs: (info coming soon) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Agility: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Perception: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Melee Expertise:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Ranged Expertise: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Unarmed Expertise: Kemoth is an expert in unarmed combat, or in the use of weapons such as gauntlets and claws. She is capable of pinpointing the anatomical weakspots of multiple species, and, despite her appearance, she is agile enough to combat foes, and pinpoint pressure points of agile foes. Compared to RL fighting styles, hers seems to be a combination of various forms of boxing and Northern Preying Mantis.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Force Control:[/SIZE]

LDx3Par.png

| | My Victory | |
I miss you old friend... timeless you were, indeed

Remember me as though
I am timeless;
Spread my story around.

Give me that immortality;
Don't give a forever frown.

Don't cry too many tears;
Sadness wasn't me.

Don't drink too many beers;
I never liked to get beat.

I was a smiler, a laugher
Behind the scenes of me;
These are things you strive should be.

A sad cry once in a while is fine;
A sad cry to fuel art,
But don't let my being gone
Rip you apart or detonate your heart.

I beat you to the grave;
That's something to celebrate;
I achieved my victory.

So let my funeral be called a party.

Dance at my funeral,
Dance all night long,
And play my favorite songs.

Romance your lover
With candelight explosions;
I always liked a good love song.

Paint my name in neon lights,
Bask eternally in divine daylight;
Show everyone memories on the
Highlight reel of life.

Tell them all that the Old Gods
Tossed me up Into starlight;
Tell them all that the Old Gods
Tossed me up;
I'm a constellation of daylight.

I beat you to the grave;
I achieved my victory.

It's okay to cry a few days too long,
But don't let your heart die;
That's the one thing I wouldn't want.

Don't let your humor grow pale;
I liked the funnies;
Make others laugh some day.

That's what I want, honey,
For you to keep calm;
To carry on...

To carry on legacies of family and friendship.

I beat you to the grave;
I achieved my victory;

LDx3Par.png

| | Neon Light Brightside | |

Where, oh where,
Darling I don't know where
Where it is that I came from.

I wonder in the morning,
Coffee in hand,
Wondering if something didn't go as planned.

I guess in the evening,
Whiskey in a bottle,
Guessing that I was unwanted.

Hoping, all day,
All day for a raise in happy,
Hoping that someone will bring me
My neon light brightside.

But there is something,
A neon light bright side,
Where I dream of where I came from.

At night, in my dreams,
Hidden under covers,
Stars real bright outside.

I dream of a brother, of a sister, too;
Mom's makin' breakfast
Dad's already at work.

And I feel as though I belong,
But it disappears,
A whisper it was I fear.

As I wake up to no one.

People say they understand,
But I've bet that they've been loved
By someone who was their neon light brightside.

Everybody wonders the same thing as I
Where, oh where did I come from?
Is there a life out there, a neon light brightside.

Waiting for me where I came from?
I can only hope;
I can only dream.

I can only try to be the bestest me;
Waiting for someone to love me enough
To give me that neon light brightside.

LDx3Par.png

| | Tick Tock, the Clocks Sing | |
Tick tock,​
The clocks sing;​
Anxiety and joy they bring.​
Every second spent aging​
Is a second spent wasting.​
You don't know what life will bring.​
Sadness or happiness,​
Sanity or madness,​
Everything or nothing?​
You don't know what life will bring.​
Heaven or the Nine Circles,​
The Nine Circles or resurrection,​
Heaven or reincarnation?​
Everything or nothing?​
This clock's a destructive something;​
Time is watching us,​
Wrenching us from our lives,​
And life seems to be a bust,​
And we've been turned, turned to dust.​
Tick tock,​
You had to know​
Your clock would make its noises.​
Exerting its pull,​
Its influence​
Over your choices.​
Over your dreams​
It has some power,​
And now together all the clocks sing​
About what life brings,​
And all the clocks sing​
A destructive something.​
These voices tell​
From my brain​
That time is falling, falling away.​
My skin grows thinner,​
My hair grays,​
I'm getting older​
And soon I'll be cold,​
Colder to the touch​
Turned to dust.​
Wipe away your tears,​
I think I won't be gone long.​
The clocks say​
I might as well return.​
Time is endless,​
You know this;​
The clocks will sing their song.​
Here we are in this;​
Living life​
Dancing and moving along.​
To the ticks,​
To the tocks,​
Of the clocks singing doom.​
Time is endless,​
You know this;​
The clocks will sing their song.​
A destructive something​
The clocks have always liked to sing;​
A destructive something​
The clocks have always liked to sing​
About what life brings,​
And all the clocks sing​
As I turn the corner,​
As I enter the room,​
The sounds they make​
Hit me like a supersonic boom.​
The waves of the ticks,​
The waves of the tocks,​
They've got me spinning to 12 o'clock.​
And life is making its noises,​
While I'm making​
A myriad of bright and shady choices.​
And we get that as I spin as a hand​
Each hour on the clock ages me,​
And we get that as I spin as a hand​
Each moment in life fazes me.​
I've been cursed with the mortal coil;​
Life is a dish you've brought to a boil​
Just to watch it float away,​
To watch it evaporate.​
And the clocks are your alarm,​
And they are singing their song.​
A song about what life brings,​
And all clocks sing​

LDx3Par.png
SA7ImRA.jpg
LDx3Par.png

| | STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES | |

| STRENGTHS |
  • Martial Strength - Over her long life, Kemoth has learned quite a bit about combat and applies it with purpose and confidence. Lightsabers, martial arts, the works.
  • Force Warrior - One of Kemoth's specialties is using the Force to augment her body, turning herself into a weapon rather than relying on an external one. She is, in some ways, the lightsaber she used to wield.
  • More Coming Soon
| WEAKNESSES |
  • Cyborg - Kemoth has cybernetic implants/prostheses, which leaves her vulnerable to ion damage, machine-related Force powers, and rust.
  • Unstable Genetics - Every month, Kemoth must receive very specific medical treatments to prevent the decay of her entire genetic structure.
  • Stamina and Not - Unfortunately, the side effect of producing less fatigue toxins has been that these same fatigue toxins will slowly build up, and won’t dissipate. This requires Kemoth not just to rest like a normal person, but to undergo medical treatment once every two weeks to insure that build-up doesn’t start affecting her. The build-up will be small at first, of course, but as time goes on it will only get worse, and given a reasonable but not extreme or too short amount of time, the fatigue will become more and more noticeable, and it will essentially act like an extended release form of sleep deprivation.
  • Ionic Weaponry - Kemoth may be extremely resistant to EMPs, and a little bit less resistant to ions, but ionic weaponry can still harm her. If exposed to a significant enough piece of ionic weaponry, Kemoth will likely be reduced in power** by with a soft*** maximum of 35%, and a soft*** minimum of 8%.
  • More coming soon
** Physical power, not Force power
***This means that they can be adjusted by tens of percentage points or whatever else we need for the story or weapon power as needed

| ATTRIBUTES |

| Primary Attributes |
  • Coming Soon
| Natural Abilities |
  • Multiple Arms: The Codru-Ji possess an additional pair of arms when compared to humans. See "Genetic Modifications & Cybernetics" for more information.
  • Codru-Ji Senses: Kemoth has species-related hearing and senses advanced enough to the point that she can scan an entire room and identify nearly everything in it. She can perceive things outside of the visual spectrum, like many animals can, such as ultraviolet light and infrared. This serves Kemoth quite well.
  • Codru-Ji Sustenance: Kemoth can go far longer without food, water, and rest than humans.
| Genetic Modifications & Cybernetics |
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster High Queen -[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Kemoth is the High Queen of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] (more specifically the Composite [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - AKA the Grand [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], the All [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], et cetera - which makes up the majority of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Codru-Ji[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] offshoots) possessing more capabilities than any of the other queens, even those that lead or have the potential to lead their individual subspecies and Codru-Ji offshoots, as well as the Lower Queens that lead the various races. Kemoth is capable of transmitting information, knowledge, and even establishing different bloodlines of genetic memory in the families and individuals of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. She is capable of acting as an “administrator” for the telepathic and empathic connection, and those not of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] that she shares a great emotional connection with may eventually develop the capacity to have limited access to the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster’s[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] “com system”. Kemoth is also able to store in her DNA the knowledge of the entire species, its subspecies, and its sister offshoots, drawing information and knowledge from the population (this largely occurs on a voluntary basis for everyone involved), and acting as reservoir of knowledge; similarly, she has stored this knowledge in an uniquely sealed holocron. She is also capable of seeking out the location of any member of her species, and locating them, a trait available only to certain members with exceptional telepathic abilities. Kemoth's power goes beyond that, however. She is capable of creating thralls and drones for the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]/herself, whether they be of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Codru-Ji[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] offshoots or of another species, each with their own unique attributes and perhaps even their own separate/semi-separate communications. She can identify which specific offshoot, subspecies, and race a member of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] is from, and has similar identification abilities in other areas. As time goes on, Kemoth might even access new capabilities. In terms of punishment capabilities within the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], Kemoth is capable of causing pain for others, spinning nightmares, or accessing a wide variety of other punishments; however, these punishments and capabilities are at the discretion of the people involved, especially when it comes to the other person, and the only one likely to be used in combat is the pain. She is also able to call out in or appear in the dreams of members of the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cluster[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].[/SIZE]

• Sensitivity Control - Kemoth is capable of adjusting the sensitivity of her senses, to help avoid being blindsided by things dangerous to her, like concussion grenades. This applies to all of Kemoth’s senses. She is even capable of controlling her pain receptors.

• Enhanced Physical Attributes - Speed, agility, flexibility, strength, durability, and endurance have all been increased by a combination of genetic modifications and cybernetics. The results have not all been positive, however. In their studies and attempts to modify Kemoth into a superior creature, the Arkanians that would come to adopt her suffered from ignorance of her true nature and lacked detailed knowledge on Kemoth’s species. Taken from her own and experimented upon because she was believed to be a curious, non-sapient being with Force-sensitivity being displayed, Kemoth now relies on medical injections for her survival.
Not as slow as one might think a 6 foot 4 tall woman with cybernetics to be, Kemoth is capable of keeping up with and even equaling a Terrelian Jango Jumper without using the Force itself to do so, making her an excellent athlete. Though she would do better with the Force, Kemoth’s non-Force speed and agility cannot be ignored because of what they offer to her. When one is capable of being agile enough to keep up with foes and do damage to them, even if they may be more agile and thus have the advantage (hence only the keeping up with), you or someone else has to mention it somewhere, right?

The new level of flexibility that Kemoth possesses does not go beyond the realm of what is naturally possible without enhancements of some kind being made, meaning that you might find someone with the same level of flexibility, but it does enter the realm of what would be considered extremely rare to find in nature. With her entire skeleton made into a double-jointed piece of art with increased bone flexibility and enhanced muscle elasticity compounding on top of the double joints and the increased durability of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissues, Kemoth is capable of bending and flexing in ways that you wouldn’t expect from someone who looks like a normal, albeit extremely tall, human or near-human woman. This doesn’t give her an immediate or direct advantage in combat, but it does give her the capacity to have more versatility in terms of what she is capable of.

Kemoth’s strength has been increased to the level of a battle droid, and she is several times stronger than the average human. Her strength is sufficient enough to allow her to prey upon dangerous foes, granting her the capacity to literally rip them limb from limb. Kemoth’s strength was, in fact, given to her specifically to turn her into a predator capable of engaging average humans and tearing into groups of them with relative ease should they not be trained in combat or equipped with the proper equipment.

Durability is one of the most important things that you’ll have to consider in combat. Codru-Ji hides when in their younger, canine-like form are rather durable. Why not try to reacquire that durability to insure your subject can both handle testing stresses and have the capacity to handle more when it comes to what she, he, or it are capable of? That is exactly what happened, and not just in terms of her “hide” (seen in the category below), either. Kemoth’s musculoskeletal system has been treated to be more durable, and modified to have increased density as well as cell walls that grant them more capabilities. Her connective tissue has been made more elastic and capable of taking damage. Other parts of her body have been enhanced, as well. When all are combined and taken into account, this allows Kemoth to resist heavy blaster bolts or somewhat intense falls without them killing her. Falling from a skyscraper will still make her go splat, though, and those extra dangerous weapons like disruptors, gatling guns, and various other small to not-quite-so-small arms will definitely pose a threat to her, however.

Endurance allows an athlete to last longer, a soldier to fight longer, and a test subject to endure more. Producing less fatigue toxins than the average Codru-Ji, Kemoth is able to stay at peak activity for several hours longer than the best Codru-Ji athletes. She won’t be fighting at her hardest for days on end or anything, but mixed with the Force this allows Kemoth to at least try to outlast her more dangerous opponents. Unfortunately, the side effect has been that fatigue toxins will slowly build up, and won’t dissipate. This requires Kemoth not just to rest like a normal person, but to undergo medical treatment once every two weeks to insure that build-up doesn’t start affecting her. The build-up will be small at first, of course, but as time goes on it will only get worse, and given a reasonable but not extreme or too short amount of time, the fatigue will become more and more noticeable, and it will essentially act like an extended release form of sleep deprivation. Thankfully, Kemoth can carry her medical treatments around with her.

• Resurgent Codru-Ji "Hide" - Kemoth’s “hide” from her days as a canine-like creature has been recreated and enhanced past what it was capable of by increasing the density of her skin by several times, enhancing the amount and the density of keratin within her skin, and thus producing something that allows her skin to take more than your usual heavy blaster bolt before breaking. Other damage from said blaster bolt is probably still done, albeit mitigated, such as the burning damage, but the capability of Kemoth’s skin to protect her despite being able to be modified by her shape changing to appear soft and supple cannot be questioned.

• Retractable Arms - Kemoth is capable of rapidly absorbing and redeploying her two additional pairs of arms. This allows her to form an unique combat style, and masquerade as a very tall… well, nearly she wants, really.

• Extra Arms - Kemoth has more arms than the usual Codru-Ji. She has one extra pair on top of her other two.

• Wireless Technology Interface - Kemoth can interface and wirelessly slice at nearly anything that she sets her sight upon. This is hardened against EMPs and ions, like many of her cybernetics. This has the same weaknesses as other wireless slicing methods, when it comes to things like defenses against it.

• Ambidextrous - Kemoth’s has been given the capacity to use all of her limbs as if they are her primary limb.

• Webbing - Kemoth is capable of launching webbing from her mouth, or secreting it from her pores. She is capable of hardening her webbing, and forming it - before it exits her body - into things like bullets. She can use the Force to enhance these bullets, or form her webbing into weaponry. Kemoth is capable of electrifying her webbing, just as some spiders in real life can. However, her electrified webbing can be lethal, or simply can be used to stun. It can also be used to set traps, gather electricity and release it as a "mine" or store it to be released in a trap, and be used for a variety of other things. Kemoth can imbue her webbing with the Force to sense movement i/n it, and apply Force weapon to it as well.

• Roots - Kemoth is capable of extending “roots” from herself, or through the Armor of the Spiderling, that allow her to grip onto surfaces, adhere to opponents better, and achieve similar things.

• Toxins - Kemoth is capable of absorbing and recreating any toxin that she comes into contact with, secreting it through fangs, her claws, her spikes, or any area of her skin.

• Stinger Spikes - Kemoth can project toxin-secreting spikes from her body. They are extremely durable, and can be launched from her body towards her enemies.

• Shape Change - Kemoth is capable of physically restructuring her body, to appear as nearly any species as long as it has a humanoid form and around the same size. She can mask her voice, change her fingerprints to another individual’s from another species, and keep her largely human form as her “casual wear”. However, Kemoth’s shape change capabilities are limited when compared to those that were created from her DNA and the DNA of other donors. She can’t change what age she appears to be, for example, and her voice can’t become an exact replica of the voices of others - she needs a little bit of extra help for that to be achieved - and also can’t absorb her sex organs, create new ones that are unique to a species she is mimicking, rearrange her internal organs, or create new internal organs, all of which would allow her to fully mimic a species.

• Claws - Kemoth can project claws from her fingers, as though she were a genetically modified Arkanian herself.
| OTHER STUFFS |
  • Lifespan - Kemoth is expected to live far longer than the usual Codru-Ji because of her Force sensitivity. If her medical injections can be administered as needed, and her cybernetics are maintained well enough, Kemoth will likely age several times more slowly than other Codru-Ji because of her power in the Force. While she has aged to this point normally for the most part, Kemoth’s aging is likely to start slowing and then stall for a time, which will allow her to reach a lifespan.
  • The Prototype - Kemoth is essentially the mother of a race! Well, not really, but it’s close enough, I suppose. After Kemoth was modified, and the Arkanians realized how amazing their creation was - even though they had just realized what they had done, and adopted her - they took her DNA and the DNA of other Codru-Ji that they encountered and took samples from to create the gene pool of a set of “composite clones” that formed a new species. Each being at least mildly Force-sensitive, and possessing many of Kemoth’s enhanced traits as well as a few new ones, Codru-Ji Offshoot #001 and its various subspecies had some problems, such as the need for medical injections and such, but was a definite beast. Though the Arkanians once again went too far, and the species offshoot they made is seen in a similar vein to how Arkanian offshoots are seen in some ways, they were still proud of their creations. You can’t stop science, right?
  • More Coming Soon
LDx3Par.png

| | EQUIPMENT | |

| Ship(s) |
  • Coming Soon
| Droids |
[SIZE=11pt]| Equipment |[/SIZE]
| Assets |
  • Coming Soon
LDx3Par.png

| | THE FORCE | |

| Force Sensitive? | Yes
| Force Rank | Master
| Force Alignment | Gray
| Class | Martial Artist

LDx3Par.png

| | FORCE POWERS | |

| UNIVERSAL |

Control

• Farsight: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development) (Non-seer; other locations only)
  • Force Stealth/Force Concealment: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development)
  • Battle Meditation & Force Meld: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development)
  • Force Body: Master
  • Tutaminis/Energy Resistance: Master (she doesn't use a lightsaber, remember? This is how she fights
Sense

• -Shatterpoint: Mid-Master

• -Force Blast: Master
  • -Force Barrier: Expert
  • -Force Punch/Force-charged Strike: Master (Can use any part of her body for this, not just her fists)
  • -Projected Fighting: Expert
  • -Levitation: N/A
  • Art of the Small: High Adept (Requires immense focus to use, aside from the shrinking of the Force signature; largely used for crafting by Kemoth)
  • Force Deflection: Master
  • Jal Shey Imbue Item: High Adept
  • Animal Friendship/Zoopathy/Commune with Arachnids: Master (Thanks to her history of using mounts or animal companions; also, the spider theme)
  • Inertia: Master
  • Fold Space: Between Low Adept or Adept
  • Pyrokinesis: High Adept
| PATH OF THE PALE |

Note: Many of these Force powers might require Force powers from "outside" the Path of the Pale, as the Pale ideology encourages understanding and learning from all sides of the Force, and thus will make use of them.

Control
  • Maybe one day she'll have one of these

Sense

• Seeing Past the Glare: (Simply allows one to see past the Glare, and view the Pale; it can also allow one to perceive the Glare in or around a being, letting Kemoth identify those who are of the Pale and those who are not)

• One day, maybe
The Glare

• Sever Pale: Master (allows Kemoth to punish those who have had players agree to having their followers of the Pale be severed from the Pale; basically a lower key Sever Force that is meant entirely to be used as a plot point)

| LIGHT SIDE |

Control

• Force Valor: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development)
  • Serenity: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development)

• Mind Trick: Average for general skill level (Jedi High Councilor w/development)
  • Electric Judgment: Master (Kemoth is skilled enough with this ability that, in combination with other Force powers, she can use it to carve through durasteel hulls via short-ranged, highly focused energy)
  • Sever Force: Master
  • Force Light: Master
  • Crucitorn: Master
| DARK SIDE |

• (Telekinesis) Force Choke: High Adept
  • Force Lightning: Adept

| NOTES |
  • Ionize: Unable to use; it backfires
  • Wall of Light: Can use with groups only. She isn't that powerful, yet. Might never be.
  • Alter Damage: Unused to the point of it being lost

LDx3Par.png

| | COMBAT & EQUIPMENT INFORMATION | |

--------------------------------------------------

| LIGHTSABER COMBAT | (Incomplete)

| Form I - Shii-Cho |
Description:

As Shii-Cho was an extension of traditional sword-fighting styles, it retained the basics of attacks, parries, and body zones established by such ancient methods. Shii-Cho fostered an emotionally-heated mindset, which resulted in the considerable temptation to execute combat with lethal intent, requiring great restraint to exercise the form without going too far. Despite the pull to kill, the style was designed for the purpose of disarming without seriously injuring.

Shii-Cho swordplay was simplistic and raw. In the hands of a master, the bladework was described as "like watching water flow over the falls." However, less adept practitioners displayed much more basic and somewhat clumsy performance. In combat, Form I encouraged deliberate tactics, calling for continuous, step-by-step advancement while cutting off the opponent's angles.

Shii-Cho was specialized towards engaging multiple opponents, the wide, sweeping motions being ideally suited towards attacking numerous adversaries. However, Form I was not as useful against single opponents, as such enemies had complete mobility and could find a weakness in Shii-Cho's comparatively clumsy bladework.

Skill Level: Proficient

| Form II - Makashi |

Description:

Of the seven forms, Makashi was the most akin to bladed weapon dueling, developed during an era where engagements with Darksiders and rogue Jedi became an almost routine activity. Form II's primary purpose was to serve as a counter to the first form, Shii-Cho, by relying on precision swordplay to counter Form I's sweeping movements, with a heavy focus on preventing disarmament, the primary goal of Form I. The early levels of Makashi were devised to provide a defense against an opponent's blade, allowing an initiate in the style to defend himself with minimal effort, but needing to be paired with a more offensive style to score a winning blow.

The higher levels of the form proved considerably more effective. Form II bladework encouraged precision and efficiency over power, using jabs, parries and light cuts rather than slashes, blocks and chops. The blade manipulation required for this form was very calculated, requiring intense focus and expert timing. It was described as elegant, powerful and precise, relying on feints to confuse and trap opponents. These refinements allowed a user of the form to attack and defend with minimal energy expenditure. Makashi also placed a great deal of emphasis on footwork in both attack and defense. The footwork of Form II practitioners commonly followed a single line, front and back, shifting the feet to keep in perfect balance as the practitioner advanced and retreated. Makashi was a style based on balance, on back-and-forth charges, thrusts, and sudden retreats. Makashi practitioners were also uncommonly adept at defending themselves from Force-based attacks. These elements combined to create a form that was extraordinarily effective for lightsaber combat against a single opponent.

Form II emphasized fluid movement and anticipation of a weapon being swung at its target, and so required very smooth motion of both the blade and the body, and practitioners often wielded the blade one-handed for a greater range of movement. With a skilled practitioner, the results were deadly. In fact, masters of the form often seemed so relaxed when employing it that they appeared to be dancing. Makashi duelists also trained themselves to avoid enslavement to form, as such devotion opened the practitioner to be defeated by unpredictable tactics.

However, for all its effectiveness, Form II was not without its weaknesses. As it was designed to combat enemy duelists rather than enemy gunmen, it provided poor blast-deflection training. While this was ultimately the reason for the style's decline and eventual obsolescence, it could be overcome through skill and practice. Also, Makashi was most potent when used against a single opponent, and was reduced in effectiveness when fighting groups of adversaries. However, skilled practitioners could still fare very well against multiple foes.

Skill Level: Adept

| Form III - Soresu |

Description:

The Soresu form was devised to counter the wide-spread emergence of blasters, a weapon that the previous Makashi form wasn't equipped to combat. The pragmatic Form III became the most defensive of the seven forms, and utilized tight moves, consisting of subtle dodges and efficient parries, intended to provide maximum defensive coverage, and minimize exposure to ranged fire. Over time, Form III came to transcend this basic and pragmatic origin, and became an expression of non-aggressive Jedi philosophy.

Soresu utilized tight motions, lightsaber moving every second in an attempt to achieve near-total protection, and expend as little energy in the process as possible. Form III stressed quick reflexes and fast positional transition, in order to overcome the rapidity with which a blaster could be fired. This technique minimized the body's exposure, making a well-trained practitioner practically invincible, which allowed Soresu to be effective against both single enemies and multiple opponents, as well as blasters and lightsabers. Form III involved preparation for prolonged battles where the user observed and learned as much as possible about their adversary's technique while engaged in combat. Also, being more optimized for lengthy battles, a Soresu user had the ability to gain control of a combat situation, creating multiple options for the Jedi employing the form. A Form III user could choose to kill, disarm, or even reason with their opponent.

The core tenets of Soresu encouraged duelists to place themselves "within the eye of the storm:" to maintain a calm center, undistracted and undisturbed by the conflict around them. In keeping with this idea, Soresu incorporated powerful defensive techniques that were flexible enough to adapt to almost any circumstance, at the cost of never reaching past the figurative "eye of the storm." In other words, Soresu focused almost entirely on self-defense, often at the expense of offensive capabilities. The tactics encouraged by the style involved the reliance on pure defense while essentially waiting out the opponent, holding back until his frustration or fatigue inevitably caused his defense to lapse, then employing an alternate, more aggressive attack to take advantage of this. Overall, the whole point of Soresu was to deflect blaster fire out of harm's way and safely prolong a lightsaber fight in hopes of wearing an opponent down.

Truly focused masters of Soresu were extremely formidable due to their strong defensive technique, as well as the well-rounded nature of the form itself, effective against both blasters and lightsabers. However, it should be noted that Form III facilitated survival rather than victory, as Soresu possessed no dedicated offensive sequences of its own. Form III initiates were more than capable of defending themselves from attack, but they needed a considerable amount of experience to learn how to effectively counter-attack and entrap opponents. Masters had to maintain an incredibly strong focus on the center of the combat circle, since the defensive tactics of the form included guards and parries that engaged very close to the body. Jedi with small lapses in their otherwise strong defense left little room to avoid injury. As a result of this defensive mindset, Soresu practitioners often had a great deal of difficulty in seizing the offensive initiative in combat situations. Also, the goal of many Soresu practitioners was to prolong the fight, the idea being to cause the enemy to become fatigued or frustrated as they attempted to keep up their offense. However, this tactic ran the risk of fatiguing the user if said user was to face an adversary who could maintain an aggressive but cautious offense.

| Form IV - Ataru |

Description:

Ataru was an aggressive combat form relying on a combination of strength, speed, and agility. Due to this, it was also called the Way of the Hawk-bat or the Aggression Form. Practitioners of Ataru were always on the offensive, attacking with wide, fast, and powerful swings. Form IV practitioners constantly called upon the Force to aid in their movements and attacks. By allowing the Force to flow throughout their body, they could overcome their physical limitations—including old age, as was the case with Master Yoda—and perform amazing feats of acrobatics, such as somersaults and backflips, not only for attack, but also to evade the slashes and strikes of their opponents. Jedi utilizing Ataru needed to incorporate all the Force powers that involved surpassing normal physical ranges of motion, speed, and agility in order to be successful. Running, jumping, and spinning were all emphasized in learning the elaborate kinetics of the form.

Those who used Form IV could move at high speeds and could rain strong blows, jumping and attacking through the air. Powerful and quick spinning attacks could be utilized from all angles, either from ground or air. A master in Ataru combat could appear like a blur to their opponents, attacking from all directions—the front, the sides, overhead, or behind. The Force not only allowed them to perform athletic feats not possible otherwise, but it also helped guide their actions and movements in combat.

| Form Va - Shien |

Description:

The Jedi of the Old Republic who developed and employed the classical Form V variant Shien dubbed it the Perseverance Form. Shien was described as being well-adapted to guard against blaster fire and enemy strikes without compromising one's ability to launch powerful counterattacks. The style worked best when countering attacks from multiple opponents, and was typically less effective against a single adversary. Shien existed at least as early as the Jedi Civil War, which began in 3959 BBY. With its focus on repelling blaster fire, Shien kept in mind that Jedi were often outnumbered by their opponents and needed to defend themselves while retaining offensive capability. Additionally, there was a Sith variant of the form called Sith Shien, though it is not specified how this form might have differed from it's Jedi counterpart.

The Shien opening stance was a high guard position, with the lightsaber hilt held in a two-handed grip above the user's head and the blade angled upward and behind the user. The dominant leg was held back, enabling powerful step-through strikes to be utilized. Shien users were also proficient in a maneuver referred to as the "Barrier of Blades," which defended the user from blasterfire and redirected some of the incoming blasts. "Shien Deflection" was another technique familiar to users of that Form V variant, allowing practitioners to simultaneously deflect weapons fire and leap toward an opponent. However, Shien was not without its shortcomings—it was particularly weak against a single opponent.

Some users used the reverse Shien grip, an unorthodox variation of Shien where the wielder would hold the lightsaber hilt in a backward position, exposing the front. This grip allowed the user to perform long, sweeping strikes to take down several enemies at a time, whipping the blade forward with the movement of throwing a punch. This variation was rarely seen and, indeed, almost a matter of controversy among lightsaber masters.

| Form Vb - Djem So |

Description:

Djem So was the creation of a group of Form III masters who felt that Soresu was too passive a form. It addressed the shortcomings of Form III, in which a Jedi Master could maintain a prolonged defense but was likewise unable to overcome a skilled opponent. Utilizing a combination of blocks and parries, a Djem So user maintained a proper foundation of defense against both ranged and melee attacks. While a Soresu user stayed on the defensive and only counterattacked when necessary or when an opening appeared in the opponent's defense, a Djem So practitioner was not as passive. Immediately after defending against an opponent's strike, a Djem So stylist followed with an attack of their own, bringing the force of the opponent's own blow against them and seeking to dominate the duel. Djem So placed a heavy focus on brute strength and pure power, with wide, powerful strikes and parries followed immediately by a counterattack.

Unlike Soresu or Ataru, Djem So required the user not only to counterattack, but also to press the assault, combining Force-enhanced strength with powerful blade combinations to overpower and overwhelm an opponent's defenses. Djem So's sheer power, when combined with physical and Force-imbued strength, was capable of defeating a user of Makashi, a lightsaber form focused on dueling, finesse, and elegance, when employed by a skilled practitioner.

The Djem So attack stance consisted of holding the lightsaber above the head, angled back and down at an approximately forty-five degree angle. The characteristic Djem So attack was dubbed the "Falling Avalanche," an overhand power blow that crashed down upon an opponent with exceptional force. Djem So users also employed a tactic known as the "Fluid Riposte," which involved a smooth transition from parrying an attack to a counterstrike. Whereas a failing of Shien was its weakness against a single opponent, Djem So was known for having a lack of mobility.

Skill Level: Mid-mastery

| Form VIa - Niman |

Description:

A hybrid fighting style, Niman incorporated elements from the previous forms, mainly Forms I through V, excluding Form II, but balanced out between their various specializations, in keeping with the Jedi quest to achieve harmony and justice without resorting to the rule of power. Form VI covered many of the various moves of lightsaber combat, but due to its emphasis on overall moderation, its focus on bladework was somewhat relaxed. Thusly, the form was easily mastered by those who preferred to devote a high percentage of their time to study and peacekeeping, which made it the preferred form of Jedi Consulars. While the generalization made it ill-suited for lightsaber dueling or fighting on the open battlefield, it was perfectly adequate for facing down criminals and thugs. Due to its "jack-of-all-trades" nature, the success of this form was largely dependent on the practitioner's intuition, improvisation, and creativity in combat rather than the rote responses derived from other forms.

To compensate for this relaxed focus on bladework, Niman training regimens encouraged adherents of the style to incorporate Force powers into combat. Proper management of these tools allowed a Form VI master to control and eliminate an entire group of enemies, though many lower level initiates experienced difficulty attempting this. As Form VI lightsaber combat was derived from the dual-bladed Niman style practiced by the Royale Macheteros of the Kashi Mer, it provided a foundation for the challenging practice. However, while hailed as a practical, all-around fighting form, it was heavily criticized by many for being insufficiently demanding. It should be noted that while Niman provided no decisive edge in battle, it achieved its worth by not leaving its wielder as exposed as some of the more aggressive forms. Due to the relaxed bladework of the form, it was said that most Niman practitioners would find it almost impossible to defeat a Makashi practitioner.

Skill Level: Low Adept

| Form VIb - Jar'kai |

Description:

Dual-blade fighters, whether classical Niman duelists or individuals applying the Jar'Kai tactic, were able to maintain a strong offense, as the speed of attack that two blades allowed would overwhelm most opponents. A typical maneuver was to continually attack with one blade while relying on the other for defensive coverage, ensuring that the duelist could keep up his guard even as he attacked. However, it was common that both blades be used for offensive purposes, keeping up a continuous wave-front assault.

Another advantage of Jar'Kai was that the two blades made it easier to hold off multiple opponents, as one simply had more blades to parry with. Asajj Ventress, a dual-blade practitioner, demonstrated this during her mission on Ruul, where she held her own against up to three Jedi simultaneously. Dual blades could also be used as a defensive or compensatory measure when engaging another opponent who utilized multiple blades in combat, as shown when Kit Fisto stole and took up one of the blades of the cyborg Grievous, whose mechanical anatomy allowed him to wield up to four lightsabers at once.

Known Jar'Kai techniques and maneuvers include the "Rising Whirlwind", which consisted of a duelist swinging his blades about his body, creating a "whirlwind" of deadly attacks, and the "Twin Strike", in which both blades were swung in an arc towards the opponent in a deadly power attack.

Though a complete fighting system in and of itself, Jar'Kai was easily adapted to other styles. After beginning her tutelage under Darth Tyranus, Asajj Ventress quickly applied
Makashi techniques to her practice of Jar'Kai. As Makashi was Tyranus's favored form, Jedi Master Luminara Unduli was able to recognize his training techniques in Asajj's fighting abilities, stating as much. Mace Windu also infused Jar'Kai tactics into his own Vaapad style while on a mission on Haruun Kal, his former apprentice, Depa Billaba, doing likewise.

Skill Level: Low Adept

| Form VIIa - Juyo |

Description:

Juyo was described as the most vicious form of lightsaber combat, and was said to be filled with both fury and "malignant grace." The form was given the title of the most difficult and demanding form in all of saber combat. Skilled combatants with Juyo were said by Jedi Master Vrook Lamar to be able to "eviscerate a lone enemy." According to the Sith Lord Darth Traya, the form was both chaotic and erratic, with a heavy focus on offense. Juyo's use was controversial among the Jedi Order, as many felt that Juyo violated the "there is no emotion, there is peace" tenet of the Jedi Code due to its requirement to fight under the guidance of controlled passion. The Sith had no such inhibition, and Darth Sidious went so far as to label it a "Sith style".

Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig listed bold, direct motions as characteristics of Juyo, qualifying them as more open and kinetic than
Form V, but with a less elaborate appearance than Ataru. Drallig contrasted the tactics of Juyo as not nearly as graceful or linked as those of Ataru, instead referring to them as "seemingly unconnected staccato sequences." He also listed one of the strengths of the form as its unpredictability. The form was said to necessitate greater energy than Form V, due to a broader wielding of a user's focus and a deeper emotional link. Despite the challenges inherent in the use of the form, it could serve as a pathway to considerable power.

Skill Level: No training

| Form VIIb - Vaapad |

Description:

Vaapad was described as more than a fighting style; it was a state of mind that led through the penumbra of the dark side, requiring the user to enjoy the fight, and relish the satisfaction of winning. The practitioner of Vaapad would accept the fury of their opponent, transforming them into one half of a superconducting loop, with the other half being the power of darkness inherent in the opponent. The form was also mentioned with a cautionary warning by the Jedi that use of Vaapad led the user perilously close to the dark side due to its focus on physical combat. Vaapad required a constant and sizable stream of Force use from the user, with a barely contained explosion of Force power essential to all variations of Form VII as another prerequisite for its use. The form's attacks appeared to be unconnected, its motions seemingly unpolished to an untrained observer.

During the later years of the Republic, Jedi Master Mace Windu developed Vaapad with the aid of fellow master Sora Bulq, by drawing inspiration from the movements of a creature, known as both the Vaapad and the Juyo, native to the planet Sarapin. Vaapad users appeared to wield many lightsabers at once, moving too fast to see, just as the vaapad creature would attack with blindingly fast tentacles that were impossible to count until the vaapad was dead. A Vaapad user's attacks would flow into each other with liquid precision, creating the constant near-invisible weave of energy which was the ready-stance of Vaapad. It was also possible to apply Vaapad in unarmed combat, with the user's arms becoming too fast to see, as well as in the use of dual lightsabers. While observing the duel between Darth Sidious and Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker considered Windu's Vaapad bladework to be "an oblate sphere of purple fire" which contained dozens of blades attacking from every angle.

After his fall to the dark side prior to the Clone Wars, Count Dooku described the power of Vaapad as skirting the dark side of the Force, but stated during a duel with Sora Bulq that the form was bridled and weak without direct use of the dark side. Dooku later subverted Bulq to his cause. After Bulq fell to the dark side, he claimed that he had perfected the form, which Windu disputed while engaging Bulq in a lightsaber duel. While Bulq had previously practiced Vaapad with Windu, he was unable to defeat him in combat and their duel ended in a stalemate. Though Windu and Bulq were credited with the creation of the Vaapad variant, the seventh lightsaber form was known, albeit obscurely, by the name Vaapad as early as the end of the New Sith Wars by the Sith Blademaster Kas'im.

Skill Level: No training

--------------------------------------------------

| MARTIAL ARTS | (Incomplete)

LDx3Par.png

LDx3Par.png

| | THE PALE | |
| (Gray-side Ideology) |

The Pale does not deny that the other Force ideologies around the Galaxy - in the universe, even - are absent of truth. It would not be so hypocritical, nor would its founder, for the Force ideologies in existence are simply a part of the truth that have not unified until this point, into the Pale. The Pale will not shun a Force ideology simply because it disagrees with a Pale, but rather attempt to incorporate it, to dive further into its beliefs, to uncover the secrets of everything from the magic of the Nightsisters - perhaps moreso through one of the Pioneers of the Pale, those who add to the Pale ideology itself - to the Dark, the Light, and everything within the Spectrum of the Force. The Pale is part of the Spectrum of the Force - the same spectrum that so many are incapable of seeing because of a threat that stands in their path. The Pale uncovers the threat, muting it, countering it, all the while standing silent, waiting to be uncovered so that the truth of the Force may be unlocked.

The Force is not a simple thing, and it is incapable of being truly simplified by mortals and immortals both, but is very much capable of being broken up into puzzle pieces from various cultures and organizations - dead and strong, alike - thus creating a sense of confusion in the Force that we call the Glare. The Glare is the single greatest threat to whether or not a Force user of any kind will obtain true understanding and mastery of the Force, of their power, eclipsing all others to produce a fundamental part of the Force that serves as an Essence - a component of the Force - a barrier, a kind of built-in test, that will decide the very nature of who you are as a Force user. As said before, the Pale - as it is within the Force, and even as the same-named ideology - counters this threat, allowing the truth and the true nature of who you are as a Force user to be uncovered and unlocked. The Force requires several levels of enlightenment to be truly understood as the Pale allows it to be, and thus the Pale ideology takes on its namesake's nature and name so that it may stand as a beacon of truth, enlightenment, so that it may be seen as a part of the Force that may not necessarily hold those that are entirely truthful, but is instead simply a Force ideology that all shall know offers the same protection as its namesake.

Understanding the Force - that it is a Spectrum, that the Jedi and Sith, and even the enlightened Aing-Tii, were limited by the Glare - that it goes beyond the aspects of Dark and Light required a combination of things that have rarely, if ever, been in the reach of those who sought out true enlightenment, whether it be of the Pale or something else within the Force. Understanding that the Force is made up of many Essences that go beyond the Aspects of Dark and Light also required this combination, and so did the flood of understanding that came with the Pale, and that would be harnessed, added to, and developed into a proper Force ideology by Kemoth. Because of what Kemoth has done, because of her years of hard work to understand, to gather, the Pale is far easier for those she teaches to access, and the Glare far easier to pale down as needed. It will no longer take decades for such a thing to be achieved for Kemoth's students or other followers of the Pale, but rather will see the Pale given as a gift, and used as a beautiful thing - whether it be weapon or muse.

These first of things in that cocktail were the presence of four of the Influences, another kind of Essence revealed by the Pale, which are the Balance - specifically a Balance in understanding, or a balance in yourself, or perhaps in the Force, that allows you to see past the Glare and overcome it as well as your prejudices to embrace the truth of the Force - the Abomination - which helps to balance out the Balance, perhaps possessing balance itself, but also possessing a great imbalance by nature, such as being something unnatural like Kemoth is, or unnatural as Kemoth is not, such as a monstrosity of the Force, or any other number of things - the Muse - the Force-sourced, Force-inspired inspiration that contributes to the state of mind necessary to uncover the truth, the inspiration that helps to create drive, and creates a certain spark unavailable to others - and, lastly, the Heart - where a fire needs to be burning so that you will be driven to understand not just what you were and continue to be, but also what you will become, what the Force is, to embrace knowledge, passion, and the absence of passion alike, and for the heart to be strong and possess this passion.

It also required hard work, going beyond simply possessing the Influences so that what the Influences gave Kemoth, so that what Kemoth had within her that had invited the Influences could be applied. Kemoth knew that she could no longer sit by without the wisdom of understanding. So she did exactly what someone like her would do in this situation. She sought out knowledge from multiple Force beliefs. Kemoth uncovered ancient ruins and archives, and worked to translate what was uncovered. Yet, further more, it also required the wisdom of experience, and natural innate traits - much like the Influences, yet separate - that were not derived from the Force.

That is how the Pale came to be, and through gathering knowledge and peoples is how the Pale will grow.

LDx3Par.png

| On the Spectrum of the Force |

The Pale is somewhat different in its views than is most commonly seen in the universe, especially when it comes to how it views the different sides of the Force. The Aing-Tii were the first to propose and identify the Force Spectrum, which is more of a rainbow that they are capable of harnessing and using to their advantage - thus proving its existence - and the Pale followed, albeit in a slightly different way. Kemoth's studies with the Aing-Tii led to the development of the belief that the Spectrum of the Force does, in fact, include different sides of the Force, in addition to Hues, not to mention the standard Shades of the Force that the Aing-Tii believed in. This was a necessary area for the Pale to be developed in, and is, in fact, part of where the Pale developed its name from. The Pale is a part of the Spectrum, though it is not - under any circumstances - the only part of the Spectrum that the Pale draws upon.

Understanding the Spectrum required a combination of learning from multiple Force beliefs, as well as the wisdom and experience of age, and a certain spark not available to others. This is why races like the Aing-Tii, and Force Orders like the Jedi or Sith suffered from what the Pale refers to as the Glare. The Glare is a limiting of view and understanding caused by the "glare" from one's culture or otherwise the land one hailed from, some kind of ignorance, a simple inability to perceive the Spectrum yourself because you have yet to master your own use of the Force or have more difficulty thanks to being one of the Borrowers or the Learned. The Aing-Tii are those that have the least issues with the Glare, among the Force orders that suffer from the problems it causes. That seems to have been advantageous in Kemoth's studies, in the development of the Pale as an ideology.

The Shades of the Force that make up the Spectrum each hold their own unique attributes, as well as their own Force powers, and some of the Shades or their Hues may in fact contribute to certain, small sections of the Force, such as the unique abilities of a single crystal. Some Shades of the Spectrum are not in fact Shades - as the Aing-Tii seem to have been confused by - but Hues that many of the Aing-Tii were not necessarily capable of identifying. Hues are reflections, mergings, even different versions of the Shades that have their own unique attributes separate from what the Aing-Tii usually saw. They are not capable of being used without being perceived, same as much of the Shades, allowing followers of the Pale to acquire knowledge and capability in the Force more easily than their peers.

More Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On The Pale in the Spectrum and the Embracing of the Gray |

The Pale is not necessarily an Aspect of the Force, known to be true because of those ancient deity-like beings - the Father, the Mother, the Son, and the Daughter - but is instead a kind of hybrid of an Aspect and a Composite, while simultaneously serving the role of an Enlightenment and other kinds of Essences. It is one of the most potent presences in the Force, hidden by built-in mechanisms such as the Glare that insure Enlightenment will only be acquired and passed on by those who truly deserve it, such as the Force order that predates Kemoth by millennia and was destroyed by the Rakata, and Kemoth herself. ... More Coming Soon

The Gray is not necessarily one of the Aspects of the Force, but rather is a rare Composite meant to be harnessed through knowledge of different sides of the force, which means that it is a composite of multiple Aspects of the Force that have combined to form something entirely different and is not necessarily harnessed in and of itself. It is known to be linked directly to Universal powers, as well as the Gray Jedi. It helps to form part of the foundation that the Pale ideology draws upon...

More Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On the Aspects of the Force |

Coming Soon (Note: Includes things like the Dark and the Light)

LDx3Par.png

| On Passion and Aggression |

Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On Family and Emotional Connections |

Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On the Naturals, the Learned, the Created, the Borrowers, and the Ulteriors |

The Aing-Tii were not wrong when they came to the understanding that not even those traditionally void of the Force were unable to access its field, to access the Spectrum, for it is available to all. It is a part of all, and one's Force-sensitivity or the seeming lack of it is not so simple as the number of midi-chlorians that a person has in their blood. Whether or not one is Force-sensitive seems to be irrelevant in the face of the power of the Pale - in the face of true enlightenment. Followers of the Pale know that there are at least five types of Force users, all with their own unique origins. The primary types are the Naturals, the Learned, the Borrowers, and the Ulteriors, with all four types being present in any true order that follows the teachings of the Pale, while the Created are a rarer, but still-able-to-be-found type of Force user.

Naturals are known by an infinite number of names around the galaxy and the universe, from Force-sensitive to the Beyond, and are the most common type of Force user that you will find. Found in nearly every Force order, save for the ancient Followers of Palawa that were studied to bring more Learned into the fold, Naturals can be both the most powerful and most versatile Force users that you can find, with truly eclipsing a powerful Natural user of the Force being especially difficult (though the benefits are widespread). Generally the only Force users sought out by the Jedi and the Sith - who might not even be aware of the other three types that the Pale has revealed to Kemoth and her followers so far - Naturals have created, retained, and perpetuated most of the knowledge regarding the Force. Born into being a Force user, Force-sensitivity for Naturals seems to come "easily" when compared to the other types of Force users. That does not mean they are superior, however, and this is frequently reiterated during the lessons of the Pale that Kemoth and her more experienced followers provide.

Through the archives of and stories about the Followers of Pallawa as well as direct contact with some surviving members, and through the teachings of the Aing-Tii, even through simple stories, standing in the face of the galaxy - its naysayers, open-minded, and uncaring alike - is the existence of a second type of Force user. The Learned are only capable of manifesting their power in the Force through the most enlightened of Force ideologies and beliefs, for it is only those that are capable of teaching the harnessing of midi-chlorians that otherwise would never be used by these hard-working Force users. The Learned are not born with Force-sensitivity, but instead acquire the ability to use the Force by doing exactly what their name describes - becoming learned in the ways of the Force so that they may harness it. The Learned are not as common as naturals, and are probably rarer than the Created (at some points in time, but that can change), but are more common than the Borrowers and Ulteriors. Those Learned in the ways of the Force are not extremely powerful unless they work harder than the Naturals, or somehow enhance their Force powers through Altrusian crystals or Kyber crystals embedded in their weapons, but this doesn't make them push overs. Despite their midi-chlorian count when compared to the 2,000 count average of the average Jedi, they are still capable of combating the average and even the above average at times. It is simply more difficult for them to harness their power. The Learned come about through intense meditation to unlock the power within them, through enlightenment that allows them to use the Force outside of meditation. The Learned can overcome the limitations of their midi-chlorian count to become as strong as the monks of the Aing-Tii, making them dangerous foes for the Learned who strike down their enemies, and dangerous targets for those who strike out against the Learned who would never harm another unless in the immediate defense of themselves or another.

It was with the actions of a Dark Lord of the Sith, and a Sith Alchemist with a liking for droids that the galaxy's foremost examples of the created were thrust into existence. Palpatine's (AKA Darth Sidious') brilliant, yet ill-intentioned experiments with midi-chlorians and the Force made ground-shattering breakthroughs in our understanding of the Force, and the creation of lightly Force-sensitive clones enhanced by Altrusian crystals that were perhaps the first of the Created. Then there was the use of Sith Alchemy to create what some may consider an abomination - a droid that, through its alchemized nature, is capable of harnessing the might of the Force. The created come about in any number of ways, and in any number of forms. Their rarity increases and decreases depending on the actions of those within the galaxy, sometimes eclipsing the number of the Learned, and other times being next to non-existent. In Force Orders that aren't the one they were created by, however, they tend to be rarer than the Learned in general. With their power dependent on their creation process, and whether or not they have become enhanced through Altrusian crystals, the Created could be more versatile in power level than the Naturals, albeit much rarer. With some being Force-sensitive but having below average Midi-chlorians for a Force-sensitive, and others being droids with more power, while some others might be exceptionally powerful beings, they are as much of a Spectrum as the Force, with the capacity to cover races and species normally incapable of being Force-sensitive by allowing the harnessing of the Force through their maker. Unique, yes. Extremely common? Probably not.

More Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On Martial Combat |

Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| On Offshoots of the Pale |

There are several offshoots of the Pale, and more that could develop (ICly, or otherwise by the player base) over time, all of which serve a different purpose. Whether they be the foundation of a Force Order with additional rules and laws to support the Pale, or extremists who believe access to the Pale and its enlightenment should be limited, hidden from most of the galaxy by protecting the sanctity of and even perpetuating the Glare, sometimes even through violence, they are there. Present always, fighting and railing against each other, or living in peace, separate from the extremists and those who lash out at the world or those who disagree with them. This is because the Pale does not make people good, or bad, and, like the Force, the Pale has variety. It does, however, have more unity. The core beliefs of the Pale do not necessarily change extremely heavily, as after a point the enlightenment will stop being enlightenment, and the Glare will return. Even the extremists mentioned haven't caused the Glare to return to cloud their view.

More Coming Soon

LDx3Par.png

| PLEASE READ BEFORE TRYING TO POST HERE |
I do not really want anyone to post in this thread unless they are myself or someone approved to do so. If you have a question, please ask it through PMs. I will not respond to posts here through anything but a PM to you responding with an answer to your question, or whatevs, and a request not to post again, as well as a message to staff asking for them to delete/move your post.

| Update Log |

• January 8th, 2018 - Did some balancing. CREDIT!: A lot of the help for balancing this came from Kei Raxis, Tirdarius, and Fabula Caromed, the latter of whom took me through Kemoth bit by bit and worked with me super thoroughly to make Kemoth more balanced.
    Removed Arms of the Cordru Jiton, too. They were super OP, and hard to balance.
  • Edited the claws to be normal, retractable claws.
  • Removed enhanced reaction time, and, uh, something else that I can't remember at the moment, but it helped balance things out because it was both unnecessary and made Kemoth more powerful.
  • Gutted lightsaber stuffs when I lowered her skill in each lightsaber form by 2 to 4 (maybe 5) points for all types.
  • Removed most powers in the Pale line. Explained what wasn't explained
  • I toned down skill level in many Force powers, and removed around 30 entirely.
  • Edited weaknesses and strengths. Replaced some, got help from Fabula Caromed! (I cannot reiterate enough how helpful Fabula has been)
  • Removed non-factory tech from list.
  • Cut Kemoth's dark side powers from over 5 to only 2

[*]January 10th, 2018
  • Added the Learned to the description of the Pale

[*]January 12th, 2018
  • Added the Created to the description of the Pale

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom