Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelisea Neevek

Kelisea Neevek

K

NAME: Kelisea Neevek

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5 foot 8

WEIGHT: 135 lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Olive

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+ Strong business sense

+ Above average strength.

+/- Average speed

- Morally Ambiguous

- Secret past

APPEARANCE:

Kelisea wears mostly elegant formal robes and dress nejoying the finers things in life that show off the best parts of her assets. A disarming smile and a quicker wit. When needed she wears a more business suit style that is still form hugging just short of inappropriate.

There is an unconfirmed rumor of a suit of armor in her wardrobe but only Torill knows if it truely exits or not.

BIOGRAPHY:

Kelisea's background is more rumor and inuendo than fact appearing seemingly out of thin air at Torill Holgor's side during his trip from Morellia to the door steps of the Republic. Unconfirmed rumors put her as a slave acquired by Torill before leaving wild space, another rumor links her to him not as a slave but as a romantic interest from his time in the Outer Rim when raised by his mother. A third rumor is she was the child prodigy of a weapons manufacturing tycoon that disappeared after being accused of corporate espionage.

The only known information is an uncanny ability to navigate the world of business and trade serving officially as a Corporate Attaché and personal assistant to Moreliian Ambassador Torill Holgor as he navigates the treacherous world of Galactic Politics among the Republic's numerous Senators.

SHIP:

Mostly travels with her employer Torill but as access to a Hyperspace capable Fighter.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Oka Osaa

Business women are always needed :)

I'm not trying to make this sound creepy or weird but I hope I find out about that armor in your wardrobe. ;)

Still sounds creepy? I feel so ashamed... anyways, on the brighter side of things, welcome! Need a rp, dial my number.

[member="Kelisea Neevek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom