Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC KDY Militant Clone Phase II-β

Status
Not open for further replies.
ij6lyYZ.png

s6evX5U.jpg
Full Battle Report
Holovid 1
Holovid 2
Holovid 3

Susceptible to Blunt Force Trauma Report
Holovid 1
Holovid 2
Holovid 3

Possible Height Survivability Report
Holovid 1

a5y9zRK.png

wZMtpGa.png

PCh9MPg.png

• Availability: Unique
  • Deployment: Limited
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
    Abnormal Strength - Gene Modification allowed the increase of natural strength. Phase II Clones can also directly trigger their adrenal glands for the emergency strength that has been seen in humans, for emergencies. This allows them to wield heavier Weapons and Armor.
  • No Fear or Pain - Sometimes found in genetically abnormal children, they can't feel pain due to their disabilities. Genetic Modification removed pain and removed the primal instinct of fear and the 'fight or flight' syndrome.
  • No Fear or Pain - In conjunction with 'Near Mindless,' a Phase II Clone doesn't understand when it should flee or take cover. A Clone on fire, or one about to face imminent death may not run or try to put itself out. Even less likely without a Commanding Officer.
  • Near Mindless - They have been bred and trained to be dependent on Masters, designated Masters from birth. Many require a Commanding Officer or Leader to direct them when they need to change tactics or more thoroughly adapt to the situation. Some Clones can be bred to be 'Masters,' but they also need special training
  • Speed - Due to their strength, they can't run. They can jog, but they can't go into a full sprint. It appears Speed doesn't change with or Without armor. It could also be a genetic defect in cloning or modification.

• Description: The Phase II Clones were the first, real, Genetically Modified clones by Kuat Biological Systems for use with Kuat Drive Yards and Kuati Sector Forces. They ignored aesthetic modification and just cloned different Velabri to see how well or how bad this experiment would turn out. Increased Strength was something the Militant clones definitely needed, as typical armor just wasn't cutting it these days in the Galaxy. Now, the Clones can utilize thicker, heavier armor. In training, they were using armored hull plating in their test uniforms to see how well they could shrug off slugthrower weapons fire. Of course, the Kuat Security Personnel were aiming for center of mass, intentionally. And of course, keeping with tradition, all Training Sessions use Live Fire Exercises. Unfortunately, they were still susceptible to many common Human injuries; Concussions, Blunt Force Trauma, severing of limbs, etc. However, with their better armor, they could possibly survive falls, and their skull could easily be protected with a better armored Helmet.

[member="Arekk"]

I've always linked all of my submissions with the @mention feature. I have no problem changing it to the character sheet (I have done so) but I absolutely request a Roleplay Judge or Admin to tell me if my Submissions now require a direct link to the character sheet or not.

Edit: Changed color of 'Speed' to match Weakness color.

The following is a direct quote from the npc template:

• Affiliation: [Who is this unit loyal too? Usually a faction, company, or character. Link all relevant characters or groups.]
It states to link, not tag. If you've been getting away with this then that's all it was. I'll make sure to make my judges aware of this so it does not happen again. Also it should not take an RPJ or Admin to clarify something that is stated clearly in the template.

Please in future submissions follow the template. Thank you.

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

[member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Arekk"]

Thank you, although you are the logical option to go to when things like this are "got away with," should I submit modifications to alleviate the problematic submissions?

Arekk, thank you. Are there anymore edit requests you require?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom