Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katfi Drevur

NAME: Katfi Drevur
FACTION: The Jedi Order
SPECIES: Kiffar
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5ft 6in
WEIGHT: 123lb
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Cocaisian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, very

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS: Has a sense of justice just like her mother, and is very strong in the force. Is a great musician.

WEAKNESSES: Likes to barge headfirst into situations, and also is very trustworthy, making her fall into traps. And can only speak basic

APPEARANCE:
Green eyes, relatively normal height, normal weight for a female, long black braided hair, two blue

BIOGRAPHY:
"Mom dad I'm home!" As I walked in she realized something was wrong, again. "Katfi! Your here! Matthew has disappeared again!" I stood there in disbelief, Matthew, gone, AGAIN NO LESS! I was furious. I had just gotten my other half back again almost three years ago, and he has the NERVE to go away AGAIN. When I find him he WILL be sorry. "Mother, I made up my mind, I'm going to the Jedi Temple at Shinor." My mother stood there more furious than ever. "If you dare leave this house young lady I swear!" She sounded even angrier than before. "You will do what? Huh? I am eighteen now, I can handle myself." So the next day I used all of my savings I got for music tutoring, which was a lot let me tell you, and bought a ship. The Yevel was a true beauty of a ship, almost as fast as that, what was it called, Falcon. As well as buying a protocol droid, because I can not speak any other language other than Basic. "Ok, W2TR, come with me." I said to he protocol droid, as he followed me to the Temple. I was greeted by two guards "This is a restricted area!" He said. I simply replied, "I wish to become a Jedi, if that even is possible, my brother became a Jedi, so I hopped that I could become one as well." The guards looked at each other, then one of them held up a communications pad, "Sir, there is someone at the gate saying that their brother was a Jedi, and that she wants to be one too." The two voices went back and forth, until finally the guard said, "Come inside."

SHIP:
The Yevel was a standard XS stock light freighter.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/XS_stock_light_freighter

KILLS:
none

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
none

Items:
130 Credits
W2TR Protocol Droid
The Yevel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
none as of yet

Im sorry sir, but I am searching for my brother. And I'm not sure a Force Sensitive would be welcomed in the Alisi Consortium, maybe when I find my brother. Until then. See you around!

Felran Natri

F
[member="Katfi Drevur"]

Why hello new person....I did not know a fresh, corruptible, padawan was here.

(Seriously though nice work. I just like messing with any new force user that comes along. PM me if you want to RP.)

[member="Katfi Drevur"]

Nice bio :)

[member="Vincente Aulisi"] - [member="Felran Natri"]

tumblr_m5udmgkyx11r4pk8t.gif

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom