Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kamino Escape

It was a particularity dark, stormy night on the planet of Kamino while Inside Cloning Facility 6b the Clones where Enjoying there last meal of the day there was a kind of excitement in the atmosphere because a battalion of Clones where about to ship out the following day but there was also a feeling of fear and uncertainty because of the future they faced.
The clone recruits had just finished there training for the day among them was subject 666 he was named this because unlike the other clones he was part Clone and part Shistavanen thanks to a genetic mix up by the Cloners witch lead him to be a wolf man however there was some advantages it made his scenes better and made him more obedient than other Clones
666 was walking to his bunk when a group of clone recruits began mocking him saying "Oh look its the widlle wolf boy" and "Watch out it's a full moon tonight" once they saw that this was not bothering 666 the young Clones became more physical and began to beat him he tryed to fight back and beat 3 of them but he was helplessly out numbered when he fell to the floor a voice from no where bellowed "STOP NOW"
@[member="Elad Sharam"]

Elad came running down the corridor towards the young clone who was on the floor in a puddle of his own blood and a injured leg "oh my god are you ok?" Elad asked with concern in his voice as he reached down to help 666 uo

after Elad helped 666 to his feet he remained silent for a moment and stared at him 666 then spat blood out and replied "yeah i will be ok thanks for the help who are you?" staring curiously at the young Jedi in disbelief that he had just helped him

"I am Elad Sharam i am a Jedi Padawan and if you don't mind me asking what are you and how did you get like this?" Elad took a moment to look at him properly and had a look at his injuries but before 666 could answer he said "we had best get you to a medic and get you seen too" then Elad put one of 666's arms over his shoulders to help him walk down to the medical center

666 didn't say anything but nodded his head in approval as they made there way down the long corridor to the medical center the same group of young cadets where waiting for 666 to finish the job they had started before they began one again to mock him by howling like dogs 666 just looked down at the floor in pain and embarasment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom