Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kai's Personal Lightsaber

Intent: A personal weapon for Kai Enbaru
Development Thread: If necessary.
Manufacturer: Kai Enbaru
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Kai Enbaru
Modularity: The Focusing and Primary crystals can easily be switched out.
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Durasteel,
Classification: Lightsaber
Size: One-handed
Length: 23cm(Hilt) 1m (Blade)
Weight: 1kg
Special Features: The lightsaber is equipped with a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse for underwater use. The crystal chamber is also easily accessible for modifications to the lightsaber crystal. The hilt is also Resistant to other lightsaber blades.
Description: The hilt can easily switch between standard and the unorthodox reverse Shien grip. The crystal gives off a stunning green hue and can cut through objects with relative ease.It was alps modified by Kai Enbaru to have a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse for underwater use,a strength most lightsabers do not have. The crystal chamber itself is especially easily accessible, purposely engineered for the chance of requiring a replacement crystal or other need/want based decisions.The hilt is resistant,but not immune to to other lightsaber blades.

Hello! It isn't normally required to have a regular, standard, saber like this submitted to the factory, but I have a few suggestions which may assist you with your saber idea.

Suggestions
  • Are there any saber crystals you would like to use?
  • A standard lightsaber is usually 145 cm in the blade, or 1.45m; you may want to increase this to that, if it helps you at all.
Also, as durasteel is not exactly saber resistant, I would ask that you modify that to blaster resistant, or otherwise look to include another material to make it such.
[member="Kai Enbaru"]

[member="Kai Enbaru"]
Cortosis is one of our restricted materials
(I also noticed that you haven't increased the length of your blade to 145cm, I suggest doing so).

Approved without a Dev thread
Remove saber resistance, as durasteel is not resistant to lightsabers, especially not when in use as a saber hilt due to size.

Approved with Dev thread
A development thread of you procuring the required cortosis (10 posts) by following one of the two options given in our Restricted & Banned Items list (linked above).

Suggestions
Add blaster resistance, as durasteel is used for such purposes.
A common crystal, such as an Opila Crystal, would further make your saber a bit more unique and non-standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom