Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kabutottmushi-AT, The Colossus was born (private)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
surrogates05.jpg

Location - Inqusition Industry's headquarters​

it has been one of those weeks where everything had been turned upside down and dragged through the corellian run for Sanya. as of recent a new contract had came through and the details where specific on the design. in fairness she was curious to what this would be used for especially with all those weapons on, but it wasn't much of her concern as long as the walker will perform correctly and to meet the standards the silver Jedi expect.​

Katrina had drew up the blue prints yesterday ready for the meeting that would be in session soon. if memory served her correctly two members of the silver Jedi would be attending today along with head admin Kian karr. she checked her data pad to check the presentation was ready for there arrival.​

she brushed through each slide memorizing the key points. moments later Katrina entered the room "Miss Lerium you're client's are almost here" she turned her head over to the Droid and nodded "thank you Katrina, could you contact Kian to meet me at the hanger." the droid bowed to the Jedi standing up from her chair "I will do that right away miss Lerium" the droid spun round and disappeared down the hall.​

Sanya made her way to the hangers to wait for the arrival of the client's, Sanya had only met with one of them before briefly, and to say the least she was surprised to hear about her arrival. she walked into the hanger gazing out of the gigantic doors. not long after Kian had arrived to meet with Sanya, she spun round on her heals and bowed "hello master karr, you ready for the meeting?" Sanya stood there for about 15 minutes discussing other projects with Kian before the shuttle arrived, she approached the door of the shuttle the two silver Jedi's made there way out.​

"Hello I'm Sanya, it's a pleasure to meet you in person Matsu right?" Sanya bowed to the woman before turning her head over to Alexandra "and it's nice to see you again, if you both follow me I will take you to our meetings room. I hope you will be impressed with the designs of your new product" Sanya turned around and made her way to where the meeting will take place.​

[member="Matsu Ike"] Ξ [member="Kian Karr"] Ξ [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]​

Kian had arrived a little ahead of schedule and was waiting patiently when [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] arrived. It was a bit unusual for a Jedi to have ties to a corporation, let alone two, but when Sanya had come to Kian and asked that he take on a role in Inquisition Industries he had agreed to do so. He did so for the betterment of the Republic and as a Jedi he took no salary.

"Yes I think I am." Kian said to Sanya as she walked up and they discussed a few things while waiting for the others.

"I think our guests have arrived." Kian said as the shuttle pulled in. Kian stood silently behind as Sanya introduced herself to the two Silver Jedi. Kian hadn't had much opportunity to have dealings with the Silver Jedi, aside from one saving his life on Empress Teta when he was a younger man.

"I am Kian Karr." Kian said touching a hand to his chest and bowing his head respectfully. "I am very pleased to meet you both."

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]​

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Solan walked slowly behind the masters and the girl, his hands resting behind him as he walked, his feet coming down slowly on the ground and echoing off walls as the soft sounds sounded like cannonballs to him at one time. "Hmm a pleasure as well to meet all of you, Alexandra sent be instead on her behalf as she was not able to make it from the Order. I believe an introduction is in order though because of the misunderstanding. Solan Charr is my name and i would ask that you not judge me on my aura as im sure you will considering what you will sense."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Matsu had been curious more then skeptical if only because as she stood there looking around with quick darts of her eyes while her face maintained passive and blank. The girl welcoming her bowed and Matsu followed suit not taking her senses off of her before she was walking and letting the parasol on her should rest, her kimono tight on her frame obscuring her scars and burns. "Thank you for having me." She kept her senses trained on them but didn't make mention or movement beyond walking. Her black eyes staying trained on anything and everything as needed until she withdrew a fan sliding the turadium open to light create a small breeze.

Sanya Val Lerium

the group made there way down a series of corridors before approaching the room to where the meeting was to take place. stood just outside the room was Katrina waiting to hand the last of the hard copies of the documents Sanya required for the meeting and to what will follow. the droid open the door for others to walk through while Sanya remained at the door to be the last one in.

Sanya walked around the table placing blueprint copies and building specs infront of each person in the room. "firstly before I start this meeting I'd like to thank you all for attending." She made her way to the end of the table and picked up her data pad. "secondly what I have placed in front of you are the blueprints and schematics of the Kabutottmushi walker, with the detailed description of what you wanted I have done my best to make sure the product is up to your specs." Sanya clicked away quickly on her data pad before a large 3D holographic image of the walker appeared in the center of the table.

osiris_heavy_support_unit__by_doug7070-d4u9njp.png

Document 1

Contains blueprint of vehicle

Document 2
Specs

Armaments -
x10 light laser turrets
X4 Mass-driver Cannons
x4 Rainguns
X20 cluster missiles

Passenger Capacity - 24
Cargo Capacity - 20 tonnes

Equipment -
long range ground sensors
Holo projectors
Magnetic plates
Airlocks

"These are not the final version as I am sure you might want to change a few things here and there, but also I'd like to bring up some concerns I have with some things the walker and equipment it's self is not an issue but it is the amount of weapons that would be required." she paused for a moment to take a sip of water that had been placed on the table "the chances are that some of these would have to be reduced to achieve full functuality, due to the amount of power they require. my compromise is that we cut the rail gun's down to half and take 4 of the light laser turrets, in turn this would make the vehicle much lighter and last longer in a battlefield without losing power. not only those but this would also decrease the production cost and speed of deployment by up to four weeks, and rest assure we won't lack in the quality over the quantity." Sanya looked around to the others if they had anything the would like to ask questions or add.

[member="Matsu Ike"] Ξ [member="Solan Charr"] Ξ [member="Kian Karr"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Matsu followed the group towards the room and when presented with the documents her pupils widened. Quickly flicking as the force sped up the processes and she was commuting everything she could to memory. Her eyes quickly flicking until she looked up listening the the words but not offering anything yet. She wasn't one for vehicles and walkers, smaller things like the armors the silver jedi needed or making some starter packs for force users who didn't want to join an order. Her stuff was simple enough the only thing special was the silver jedi's training rooms she worked on to develop while leaning back a little in her seat and her finger came up delicately brushing aside a strand of hair that had fallen out of place.

Kian glanced over the specs for the walker that was being designed by Inquisition Industries, but added nothing to the discussion. While Kian had gotten his hands dirty in the designing of several forms of technology, his work was always geared toward Jedi use and he had little experience that would add to this design. Still, Kian was rather impressed. The design was aesthetic and well armed and armored.

Glancing at the others present, Kian wandered what the Silver Jedi were going to be putting these into use for. With recent events many powers, including the Republic, were beginning to expand into former lost territories and into regions of space that they hadn't previously held. It was a chaotic time and many were seeking to expand the weapons at their command.

"How does the design live up to the purpose?"

[member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]​

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya looked over towards the Kel Dor smiling, "well as you may know two of our research and development team's have been keeping busy as of late, and are working on the technical aspects of this machine. As one are working on it's climbing aspects and it's durability in space, there part is crucial to to this design. the magnetic plates placed in each leg work on the metals used in the silver jedi's and the Republic vessel's. as for the standard survivability it will be using the same kind of air locking mechanism that starships use. as for the other team they have been working on weapon and power systems. we have the prototype built and is been set up to under go tests and simulations."

Sanya face lit up "with the testing part I have had some tragets lined up, a few un-repairable tank's, to see how it performs weapon wise." she looked around the table before taking another sip of water.

[member="Kian Karr"] Ξ [member="Matsu Ike"] Ξ [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Matsu looked at the woman and listened as she sat there. Her hand sliding on the table while she spoke about what they were working on. The Silver jedi's ships going over in her mind and there was not a lot of them. They hadn't been going for fleet strength or control they preferred exploring and mapping out the space around their worlds. The series of stations dedicated to it with the Will of the Force while she held a small smirk now... the tests were for some of the things they might encounter but they had found other more dangerous things on old sith worlds and buried deep in the ground. "How will it stand up to monsters around fifty meters tall and with hides thick from deep pressures. We have some needs in the older sith territories."

"Agreed... a leviathan is not something easily dealt with, it can leave you broken if you are not careful and its dangerous in both open... and closed... spaces. Would this thing be able to stand against it while also delivering the same punch that the creature itself holds or would you be unable to hold up against such a force as the Leviathan." He was sure that both the Jedi and the Woman that had brought them here had faced the same monsters that he and he now suspected the Silver Jedi had. Hell he had faced one alone with his friend back when he fought for the silver Jedi. What ever happened to her he forgot but he shrugged and returned his mind to focusing on the world before him with his eyes curiously studying the plans for a moment that they were allowed to see.

Sanya Val Lerium

"like most of our products we build them out of quandanium steel due to the metal been quite durable, this in turn should allow the walker to take hits as for the giving hits aspects that is what the railguns are there for. the power these will give out should be enough to put a hole in what you need it to." Sanya clear her throat before continuing. "I'm not saying there indestructible and they have no weaknesses that could be potentially exploited, but for the purpose this will be used for will hold it's own. no only the fire power and it's capability to take a punch but it will be able to get into positions that such beasts cannot reach."

as the door to the meeting room opened Katrina entered. "I'm sorry to disturb the meeting but you told me to notify you when the prototype was set up and ready." Sanya nodded her head "thank you Katrina" the Droid left the room closing the door quietly as possible. "is there any more questions before we go and look at the prototype and test it?"

[member="Matsu Ike"] Ξ [member="Kian Karr"] Ξ [member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Matsu listened to the question from Solan and then the answer. Though she was questioning it only from experience. There were a great many things in the galaxy that were powerful and able to resist all but the heaviest of attacks it was why some jedi had to work in teams or develop new methods to handle them. With the silver jedi they had found it wasn't always easy as GRN-DL's were in the ground and would come up with the quickly breeding bugs. They had sea leviathans and more powerful things roaming around in an ancient races zoo. "No more questions for now. Let us see the prototype."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom