Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Like The Days Of Old

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
My ship lands at a Jedi temple, the one I trained at long ago, when I was still a Padawan, before I found the holocrons, before I killed a temple guard. I came here to settle a score with someone who used to be a friend. His name was [member="Saverok Barcu"].

"C7 watch the ship, I have to go alone this time." C7 stays quiet as he rolls back into the ships interior. I start to walk down the main hallway, I think to myself, 'Glad I kept my old Jedi robes.' I continue walking down the hall, suddenly I feel his presence in the room next to me, I walk inside.

Meditating within by the window. Saverok held his same stoic expression as he knew his apprentice [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] entered the room. No words left the Gen'dais mouth but rather instead he continued to meditate. Finally opening his eyes Saverok nodded at Matthew warmly. Whether he would come and sit down next to Saverok was his choice.

For now Silence was golden.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
I sat down next to my old master, just like the old times. "You know I wont be here long, I will have to go back on my quest soon." I say as I start to meditate. It was good to be back in the Temple, it reminded me of the good times I had here. Unfortunately during those good times I still wanted to see my family.
[member="Saverok Barcu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom