Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just here for the cookies...

Greetings!

A few of you may know me, most probably do not. My names Aaron (Sygne, Sylus or Silas) and I've been roleplaying since 2004 on various sites. Ive adminned at most and I LOVE working on themes/skins. Been in love with Star Wars since my grandfather showed me A New Hope on laser disk in a time before George Lucas decided to 'remaster' the original trilogy. I currently have more time than ever on my hands because of my work schedule and I can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys!

:cool:

I'm the guy with the cookies, just ask me or my alts [member="Jardo Snow"] and [member="Xander Black"] for some.

OT: Welcome, warm welcomes. It's quiet round here, just basic rp at this point, the calm before the storm. We just came flying from a mad RP event where most of everyone disappeared so yeah, quiet times.

Doesn't mean stuff isn't going on. I murdered a wookie my first week here so yeah.

Welcome!

Cookie-Monster-as-Darth-Vader-634x897.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom