Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Business

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik sent a message to his local High Councillor. Or perhaps some other High Councillor. In any case, he had business to discuss so out to a datapad his fingers clacked.

To: @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

My name is Warren Valik, and between your high Fringe clearance and access to Santhe-Seinar files I'm sure I don't have to tell you what that means or what I'm capable of. As Sasha Santhe has become more a figurehead than the ruler of the former Empire's biggest arms maker and you've presumably attained control I'd like to discuss some business opportunities with you. Are you game?

-V

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
To: @[member="Valik"]
You have my attention, mister Valik. Transmitting you the coordinates together with the specifics for the meeting.
If Jared was anything, it was direct and to the point. Valik's reputation was well known to him, pretending otherwise was meaningless. Playing around the offer would be even worse.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
With little else to go on Valik arrived at the mystery coordinates, set up a grill and a holovid and began cooking. As Ovmar hadn't specified a meeting time he could be waiting for a few hours. Or a few days. In any case he had enough things to make sure he was entertained.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
The place of meeting? Santhe Corporation's office building on Annaj. Basically Valik was busy grilling burgers and watching a holovid in the middle of the Atrium. Which is hilarious, to say the least. At the very least it showed that the man had some mighty big... cojones. That was something Jared could appreciate, though he had been expecting a bit more professionalism.

Eventually a couple of Santhe Security officials walked up to the alchemist and respectively asked him to follow them. While leaving his grill and television-set, he would be able to pick all that up after the meeting.

In the meanwhile Jared was sitting inside of his office for a change. Usually he spent his time hunting for Armored Krayt Dragons, or fighting off a horde of zombies in the Underworld of Coruscant. Good times. But today he decided a degree of... professionalism, hey. Someone had to.

Finally Valik arrived in the spacious room and met the grinning de-facto owner of Santhe Corporation.

"I would say make yourself at home. But by the looks of that grilling apparatus and television set in the Atrium... you already did. Please sit, mister Valik and tell me how I can help you."

@[member="Valik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom