Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Another Goose Chase

[member="Tysk Willamina"]

It seemed Mygeeto was active and bustling, aside from the war that raged many lifetimes ago. It seemed wars had erupted around more recently, as well. Lazy Vixley, sleeping through wars! After getting tge ship uo and running and leaving its hangar, he set out to find some local business, he had an extensive list that would overwhelm any organic in an instant, but he started small. Hopefully the locals don't segregate.

From general advertisement, to the local out and about populace, it looked like Mandalorians had arrived on tge scene. Hardy workers when jot fighting, they were known to have quality stuff even when old or used. Luckily, without the holonet to tell him the best places or deals, he found a business outlet and found a landing pad nearby.

After reaching the company building and approaching it, he looked for a legal entry access or an external counter for purchasing. If he didn't find either, maybe they were just closed, or just opening.

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

Rowen could see her mother as the older woman was stretching out. All of the work that they were doing here since the main well more visible buildings on Mandalore had been destroyed. So they had been working, testing out new materials and new ways to better improve upon the armor plating that would work in what few places they wanted to set up. "So mom, is this really going to work?" She was curious seeing it and there was the one alloy they wer e working on that would be a lighter weight version maybe of what they had been making. The black metal ingot that was heavier then most of their armors... even the power armors that she could barely lift without the pain. "Yes it should..." she trailed off as something chimed for them towards the doors and a few of the multi colored blade sisters were sitting there ready for anything.

"Greetings," Vixley raised a hand to wave, while in his full suit of armor. "Full Disclosure: Designation; Combat Medic Zero-One. Title; Vixley. I am a Droid, I do have credits, however, so I hope there won't be any issues? I am here requesting certain hardware for my mission objective. If there will be any problems, I will leave." Vixley adjusted his stature as his droid body was still having issues, just out of the rubble, his armor still looked dusty and grazed. "Do you have any modern HoloNet Uplink packages? Mine is extremely outdated. I need some power converters, power conduits, or circuit multiplexers? I am... repairing an old facility that has come into slight ruin. Also, if you have any droid components, I will purchase some, as I am also in need of a few repairs. Do you think you could help me? I apologize, I am not expecting a salvage yard, anything will do. I don't know this planet and I've just been reactivated."

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

Rowen raised an eyebrow at the quick explaination as she turned her head towards her mother to see what they might be able to do with it. She was uncertain if they had everything but most of that sounded common enough, they could have had it but this wasn't one of the main facilities that they had like on Dxun on Concordia. "And?" Her mothers voice came out neutral with less interest as she was bringing up one of the hardlight screens. "It matters little if you are a droid or a jawa." Her fingers moving quickly before she was motioning for rowen to move and marking where the supplies were in their inventory with the different shelves and crates. "we have the supplies for setting things up however."

"I apologize," Vixley explained. "I do not know the current cultures or preferences of this era. My programming only has known information from the era of the Clones. And it seems the Mandalorians have taken claim over Mygeeto, more of which I have less information on. I am only merely trying to be accepting and respectable. May I ask what this company is and what services they offer? While I am here mainly for parts and small hardware, I may be interested in more, something more along the lines of your services. And, there is no problem on how long the items will take. I will give the location of my facility and I will pay any charges required. I would just like to know the shipping rates and prices of the items I requested at first."

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

Rowen could see him and then her mother when she spoke. "Chai La is a moderate scale company that makes weapons, armor, vehicles and equipment for different groups in the galaxy. We have some of the most talented smiths and we supply other companies or groups out there." Rowen stood there for a moment as she looked to see some of the other blade sisters who were bringing in a few of the projectors and racks for equipment. While an armored transport was brought in to give them all of the new equipment. Sasori supported the smiths and that backing meant they got more work on contracts for advanced companies when she was looking at it. "We develop for a number of other companies their equipment as well from the equipment on triage medical carriers to the combat medic supplies packs."

Vixley listened intently to the responses of the personnel within the establishment, running through problems and diagnostics. He shook his head, however, making a decision. But before he could speak, his leg partially gave out before Vixley caught himself and readjusted his posture. A loud whirring sound from within the leg of the armor could be heard as he locked up the mechanics of his leg before they damaged further. "Would you be more inclined to create a weapon, or provide, in limited quantities, a weapon for myself, and possibly my organization I am preparing?"

Vixley looked down as his head twitched a few times before making another decision. "Hold... I will actually need two weapons. A single-shot battle rifle, and a very heavy pistol. Not as in weight, but power. I need them both to be slugthrowers. What do you say?"

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

Rowen looked at him when he spoke and then at her mother who seemed to be blank face. Prepared to work on any number of things for him and the mention of slugthrowers like that was. "We have weapons like that, we have worked on a strong rail pistol and a rail rifle. Both for slugs and if you want you can wrap the slugs in energy for increased strength." Rowen knew the equipment well and she had seen the ranger's field pistol and assault rifle were made for that and had a large ammo count. She had seen it, then with the upgraded parts that they had made for it and a number of other pieces. She was watching her mother pull up the designs. "We have some upgraded components as well, spin barrels for more distance and power."

Vixley shook his head, taking in the idea of showing more human emotions during interaction, processing the items more and more. "No, no... I don't need so much lethal power as I need Stopping power. Such as, I only want enough force within a weapon to throw someone back, but not kill them. The human body is fragile, and I expect to be saving them after I shoot them." Vixley stood silent for a moment, not moving as his computer databank ran simulations and came up with certain weapon plans and ideas. After that silent moment, he looked up, attentive, "Could I offer some schematics? Some... specs and blueprints for a weapon of design I need? I could... compensate the company with credits. I would only need them in limited supply at a time, but I would not hold ownership over them, and you could do with them as you wish. Although, they wouldn't be the best.... killing... machines."

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

Rowen raised an eyebrow and was glad Basaba wasn't here or Kami... saying something wasn't good enough got those two mando's fiery and they had rocket launchers. "Very well." The voice was smooth when she moved over and motioned to the two fo them with a hand. Her mother was sticking around. "Though a slug weapon for stopping power while good, I would go with beanbags or some of the rubber pellets we have been working with. There is also beamer tech that we have access to that knocks others unconscious through their armor." Rowen was looking there at her mother while they continued in and she rolled her shoulders motioning for the man thing to come and give the design.

"In due time, I will be using biological warfare in the way of stun gas, or sleeping gas. I have a number of them pre-registered for when I begin use of them, but that is for a ...much larger outfit than what I currently have in this organization. I wish to inform you, your items are well enough for their purpose. Many products for war are designed for killing power. Ability to go straight through armor, shatter it, or melt it. Force or type to pierce or bring shields down. To maim, or slaughter, a sentient being, or wildlife. However, I am not riot control, I am not looking to... hurt someones feelings. If they dare try to finish a soldiers life as they are already dying, they must feel pain, enough pain to be warded off. Of course, it's a waste of a medical item, but it's a lesson to be learned. The impact force of a slug weapon entering the left side of the chest, either exiting or not, after being told not to engage the fallen soldier, is one to be learned." He paused, looking at the two. "I do not intend to threaten anyone. If your mother was injured, I would do the same to an enemy of hers. But I take the side of Life. I am not a priest, or holier-than-other. I follow my objectives and protocols. I have survived a cave in, a war, and a thousand year silence. I'll put my body into the crosshairs again and again, for you, or an enemy. But, if I intend to fire a weapon, I prefer to give a million-Dollar Wound[/url=, or a minor wound enough to stop their fighting effectiveness, but not kill them."

Vixley slowly reached into one of the pouches of his armor, and pulled out a few credits. "This is in hopes, if my interaction has caused any 'ill-will,' that this compensates for it. I have just recovered from a long deactivation, and have sustained minor damage to multiple regions of this body, speech algorithms and processing unit may have been affected." He laid them out on the nearest counter or table, and stepped away. "I could possibly even acquire the materials necessary for them. Would you mind I take the parts I need that you have now, and transfer whatever credit amount is required for transportation of other hardware or whatever is needed for the contract I offer?"

[member="Vixley CM-01"]

There was a small look on her mothers face but it was hard to read. For the most part Rowen understood that there was few things that insulted her or the clan compared to others. She had seen other clans wage war for a perceived insult and others who just didn't care. Her mother was in the second group who took insults or questioning as a reason to try and get their ideas reinforced or improve upon them. "That is fine, we will work with what you need however I do recommend for power using some of the components. The power cells we developed are able to be generally less unstable compared to others even powering a slug thrower. It is what we use to power the rail guns. There is also a wide selection of non lethal equipment for under the barrel attachments."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom