Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just another day.

Texam Halion

T
Texam was starting to get a headache. There were just too many strange people here. First, two "Clone Troopers", then a Jedi Hunter, and now yet another Force-user. Instead of asking any more questions (as they would probably go unanswered in all the confusion), she decided to answer some. "Yeah, this is a Republic-owned planet. Coruscant." She removed her helmet, letting her strawberry-blonde hair fall to her shoulders. "This next part's the kicker, though. You guys...... The war with the CIS ended in 19 BBY. That was over 800 years ago. The Droids, the CIS, the Clone Army........ They don't exist anymore." Texam waited a few moments for the words to sink in, her green eyes watching them.
@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

"She's right, Clone. And as to clarify my presence on Coruscant, I am here on personal business hunting down any Sith I'm able to cross paths with. Think of it as using the tools given to you against your own maker; although, I too was once Jedi. I've seen both walks of life and choose neither. The Republic is not a home to me and the Empire lay in disarray. I've simply been obligated to forge my own path with the knowledge I've gained and lightsaber in hand. Darkness is a weapon that can be used successfully, even against the most wicked."

Zius shifted his broad shoulders, looking to the new figure who had appeared from the very shadows. Not feeling threatened, but definitely not a welcoming presence to him. He was after all, with the Fringe and didn't know if any of these people would understand that, especially not the Clones. The situations Zius found himself in were becoming more and more adventurous but at the same time conflicting.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @Ket Van Derveld @CC-777 Jackpot

Kage slowly lowered his hand from his gun. He plopped down onto the ground and removed his helm. Blue hair, green eyes. the only thing not normal about this clone. He keeps silent, looking to Jackpot, then the others, then the ground. There he kept his gaze for some time, not speaking, not moving. Just.. Coping. Everything he fought for, the people he fought with, all of it was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom