Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just a question about materials

So I just had a bit of a question. I was planning on submitting some custom robes for Sam to the factory. What I wanted to find out, since I can't find anything, was if there was a cloth-like stun resistent material in any canon that could be used?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Samara Galloway"]

What you could do is have agrinium mesh woven into the cloth and hooked to miniature cap drain modules. That ought to leach the charge from a stun shot just fine.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Thanks everyone, your suggestions gave me a lot to think about, and I feel the design idea I have is more fleshed out then it was before this.

As an aside Ashin, is there anything in the factory for these miniature cap drain modules? I'm interested in the idea you presented with them. Just wanted a chance to read up on the info if available.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Samara Galloway"] - nope, sorry. Cap drains are canon, and a couple versions of them have been subbed, but miniature ones would be all new and pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom