Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a normal night (Ask)

Krafurk snarled at the shooting of the man. It was true CSF would patch him up, but to shoot a man while hes down. Looking out the front entrance seeing the sirens and CSF near Krafurk groaned as he started walking to the back door. Making his way down an ally where he watched [member="Arkov"] the "Big Guy" walk into a crowd to sit on a bench. A smart move Krafurk thought to him self.

Krafurk waited in the dark ally to give him and everyone space, if he had to deal with CSF for a second fine but he would keep an eye on the mercs that left.

[member="Arkov"]
[member="Mehrk Gorbi"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

'Well, that whole thing could have gone better.' Adenn Gra'tua though, sirens drawing closer than ever as everyone left 'But, I guess it didn't, and that shouldn't matter anyways... Just as long as the CSF doesn't find me.' As Adenn walked out the back he saw one of the men from before, clad in heavy armor that looked as heavy as a speeder, 'Oh, that's right, those hunter back there must've been working with a few other people, and they probably want me dead too... Maybe he can help' The bounty hunter grinned as he walked over to [member="Arkov"], hopefully he would agree to his plan, or maybe he wouldn't, maybe Adenn would have to finish this fight himself, unless the merc did help him, but that seemed unlikely.

"Hey you, you wanna help a mando get a bounty off his head?"

(OOC: that's gonna be it for my posts, I'll probably start up another thread soon with Adenn hunting down the remaining bounty hunters)

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Mehrk Gorbi"]
[member="Arkov"]
[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom