Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Master and His Student

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain heard that this girl was strong, so for the past couple of days he had been increasing his pain tolerance, which wasn't too hard because pain tolerance ran in his species. Today was the day he would see if it was going to pay off. He tried to remember her file as much as could. Extraordinary strength, claustrophobic. Not much else. A couple childhood issues. He could work with it.

@[member="Tahl"]

Tahl had a training session set up with a new mentor she came into contact with during her constant traveling. She had been looking to really get her rage under control, she didn't wanna be traveling and have her already monstrous temper get out of control to the point where she could hurt some; even herself. Well this was the session that would help learn more about it, and how to at least suppress it for sometime. Who knows, she would eventually find out when she meet the guy. She walked, with her hand on her hip and her green jacket floating in the air. She eventually came to a man who was standing there. She thought maybe this was him, seeing that she was in the exact location that they agreed to meet in. "Hey there, are you Cain?"

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain turned around. He saw a woman standing behind him, carrying a green jacket. She didn't look too strong, but he knew that looks could deceiving. "Yes, my name is Cain, and I presume you are Tahl. Am I correct?" Cain smirked. She came here to learn, and he came to teach. He hoped that she would leave this place learning more than she wanted. He walked up close to her, and sized her up. She looked like her picture in the reports he had read.

@[member="Tahl"]

She smiled when he turned around, he wasn't that intimidating. "Yup! I'm Tahl, the one and only" she said making a little pose. She had to keep her guards up though, he was a sith after all. From what she had heard, and saw they weren't really the type of company you'd wanna keep. Though she had associated with sith before, and they've for the most part turned out to be ok, but before she could get that far with them, she always had her guards up. She noticed him smirk and walked towards her. It seemed as if he was inspecting her, or something like that. "Well....am I what you were expecting? I'd hate to disappoint." She said slightly teasing, and making light of the whole thing. This was Tahl the light-hearted, humorist. Some people might say she comes on rather strong, and too playful, but she didn't care she liked doing things her way. She hadn't cared much for rubbing people the wrong way. If they couldn't take her then oh well.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain had a playful smile on his face. "You are no disappointment." She seemed to be in a good mood. "So, I believe the reason that you are here is to learn how to control your force rage, am I correct?" He began pacing back and forth. He didn't like force rage, which is why he didn't use it often. Also the amount of fatigue it gave you after it was over was tremendous. It took close to a day to feel like your self again. I guess that he is going to have to get used to it quickly, because he will have to show a demonstration or two. "I warn you before we begin. You are obviously not a user of the dark side, but with use of force rage, you might be very soon. You may already know this, but whenever in force rage, you tend to be filled with an unlimited amount of rage. You also begin to hate anything that is around you. Soon after too many uses, that hate will become permanent, so in other words, if you want to stay away from becoming a Sith, I would use this as little as possible."

@[member="Tahl"]

She raised her eyebrow with a smile on her face, Tahl was usually in a good mood, but it was easy to slip up with her depending on what was done, usually with her massive strength the problem was usually solved before one could push her to rage. She looked up and nodded to him, "Yes, you see.... I have to learn how to control this ability... I can't walk around being a ticking time bomb." She said looking back down, poking out her bottom lip. She watched him pace back and forth, she wondered what he was preparing for. When he spoke again, Tahl began to focus on his words. She shook her head, "no no I'm not a user of the dark side.... And no I don't really wanna be," she then nodded her head, "Yeah, I understand." She replied back. She stood watching him with her arms folded.

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom