Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junkyards Of Tatooine

Darth Banshee had been looking for soem items to develop, for a new ship. She was always after making a stealth ship, one that could by pass mass gravity generators. This had been a long term ambition of hers, and she got lead on some old tech that might be helpful. So she took her personal ship, The Banshee to tatooine to check the local junkyards, she heard a rumor that one had relics of old X-wing stealth fighter. She boarded her ship with small contingent of marines, to act as bodyguards when she got their. Soon she was on her way.

As the ship came out of hyperspace, she head to port in Mos Eisley. As her ship landed, her ship was approached by some local militia. They where all corrupt, and part of some local Hutt forces. She was asked to pay a tax, for docking here. She decide it was better to pay, and not have entanglements here, after all they may put a bounty on her. That was not worth the effort, it is easier just to pay than have to kill some bounty hunters.

She then took a walk into the settlement, the air was dry and still. Then she started looking around for the junk dealers. She was wearing her light phrik weave, and had her light saber staff at her side. She was flanked by a couple of marines, just in case. The rest of the crew, where busy at the ship.

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Coming back to Tatoonient on get away from certain people and to rest up befor anothe long haul was starting to become a regular for her, besides no one on the planet really cares for a smuggler like her and the local Hutt gangs proffited highly from smuggled goods, but today was just relaxing time.

Coming into Mos Eisley she decided that it might be a good time to visit the junk dealer, her last shipment had resulted in her ship getting a few minor 'scratches' that needed fixing up, in addition she could also sell some junk of her own. After landing she disembarked form the ship running into some gaurds "hey tin'tinag what you doing back here so soon run into trouble again". She gave him a sarcastic remark "nooo I just love this place sooo much I had to come back".

She brushed pasted the gaurds giving them a playful raspberry as she left, they where idiots but lovavble non the less. "Now to the scrap heap in this scarp heap". Today she was wearing her brown robe like clothing and decided to bring her electro whip and staff with her, if she did get into a fight blaster fire might destroy somthing she'd have to pay for. Reaching the junk dealers she felt somthing strange and dark lingering near by "hu what's this feeling".

[member="Darth Banshee"]

As she drank some water, she walked between junk yards. As she was wandering, to next yard some green skinned Twi'lek, brushed into one of her marines. Then she pulled a raspberry at him, she giggled at it, but she was here for business. Though she could not help saying to the marine, Seems you have an admirer, her voice was slightly playful. She didn't notice the Twi'lek was a fellow force user.

She moved into one the junk yards that was more promising, it seemed to specialize in old x-wing tech. They even had few complete ones on show, which gave her some optimism in finding what she was after. As they where once installed in one the x-wing hybrids. As she entered the junk yard, she saw the marine looking at Twi'lek, she just shook her head, boys will be boys. The junkyard was built out of sandstone, and quite cool inside. She was greeted by an iridonian, who asked Hello my'lady, what cana I do for you today. His voice was rough and slightly gravely, like he had too many smokes and strong moonshine. Though he seemed to have his wits about him, and was properly dressed, and since he did not smell he must have washed. I am looking for an X-wing wrecks, and some spare parts. Particularly any of stealth range, of the x-wings. He stroked his face, and then replied I check my files, I think I may have somethings that might interest you, come back in an hour. Then we will see what I can dig out. She nodded and replied I see you in an two hours, or so. She then headed out, and head to one of the local cantinas.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

She looked slightly confuse for a second before she relised what the woman said, "I have a lot of admirers, it's hard to keep track of them all". She continued to look through the scrap around her looking for some suitable materials to patch the ship up, "hmm I'll also need a new paint job for the freighter", turning back around she noticed the marine still staring at her, he boys, always weak to the same thing.

She slowly paced over to the marine, "look if your going to eye me up at least invite me out for a drink, staring at my assisnt going to get me in bed with you if that what you want, though I woun't say not to a good time at the cantina". She moved away from him making her way to the junk dealer. She handed him a list of material "I need these collected for my ship, tell me when you have them all together" she dropped the required credits into his hand, the guy know not to ask why, it would be best if he didn't know what she'd been up to recently.

She made her way back to the marine that had been eying her up, "bows how about that drink while I wait, and if you want to see more of me you'd best be buying", she put her arm spurns his as well as one of her lekku leading him to the cantina [member="Darth Banshee"] was at. She had plenty of credits and could have brought her own drinks, but saving money where her possible was somthing she often did.

As she drank the wine, she saw the Twi'lek come over to her marine. She was in good mood, so she gave him a nod, to let him try his luck. She had one other with her, and besides they where not really their to protect her, more to persuade locals not to try anything on her. That and carry any bags, if she decide she wanted to buy things. She saw the marine, go to the bar to buy her the Twi'lek a drink. She turned to other marine, and made a slight bet five credits he gets no where. He laugh and nodded, he would take the bet. Darth Banshee was relaxed, as she was starting a new project, and this was just the start of one. She paid a bit attention to them, as she waited for time to go back to the junk yard dealer. She was after a stealth-x, as it had tech in it that could help defeat mass gravity systems. which are the bane of most stealth ships.

She had order a small meal as well, and waited to see what happened to the marine.
[member="Tin'tinag"]

She had her meal and a drink, it was time to head back to Junk yard. She decide to let the marine stay for a bit, she was not in real need of him. As she head out, she looked around the other places on her way back, seeing if their was any clothes she might want to buy, or trinkets. She was killing a bit more time. As she did she saw another scrap yard, owned by [member="Valae Kitra"] it had sign no trespasser on it, she had sneak peak, but their was not much their. She began making her trek to the iridonian, and as she got their, she saw local militia annoying some people, the place had gone down hill a bit since the fall of the Techno Union. She waited for them to pass, as she did not want to get in their way hustling the local junk traders. So she waited at out door cafe, and had another drink.

She was served by young human slave girl, she wonder about buying a few whilst she was here. Though she decide not to bother, the tea was a bit bitter, though it was palatable. She watched and waited for the militia to move on, as they did she left the rest tea and let the credits for it. Then she entered the sandstone building, ans he was met by the iridonian, who then took her outside. He spoke his voice sounded a little stressed, This way, but then again he just paid the local tax she guessed. He then had quite few modules parts and even a carcass, of an old X-Wing stealth fighter. She looked around them, the parts where they each slightly damaged, but it was enough to reverse engineer it. I take the lot, he handed her a data pad, she checked the price, it was little expensive, but she just wanted them so she paid. As she pressed the button to pay, she asked him Please get them to my ship. He nodded, and then she left her other marine behind to arrange the details.

She decide to head to market and do a little shopping.
[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

The marine wasn't anything special but he had an interesting story, not many people served with a Sith Lord and didn't get killed for doing something mundane like look at them wrong. "Hey there are you okay, had a few to many drink hu, come on lets get you back to your owner" She brought the marine out of the cantina, he was walking around staggering due to being drunk, mainly because Tin'tinag had spiked his drinks.

She brought him around to a side all not far away from the space port, "let see what you have on you" rummaging through his pokes she took what credits he had left as well as his blaster, shed sell this on the side for a bit more coin. She also noted a data disc of some sort, "death star plans hu, yer like I'm that stupid, though some idiot at this mark might want it, or ill just keep it for now, i can always wipe the data and use it later".

She left the marine in the ally and started to make her way back to the junk yard to see it her materials were ready for collection, coming back she found the Sith lady again, hopefully she didn't ask about the missing marine.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Tin'tinag"]

She saw the Twi'lek come in, she looked at the other marine smiled, she owed him 5 credits. As that marine was not here, or with the woman, so he was sleeping off no doubt. She then set off to the market, and looked at some hand bangs and some dresses. She did not see anything she wanted, it was all not very good quality and samey, she then took a stroll back to her ship. She then worked out what she had to next to make the next stealth ship in her range. The parts need to be worked and reversed engineered, but she need crystal as well. She took to her quarters, and mediated on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom