Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journeyers of the Past

T Y T H O N
Spaceport

I sat upon a set of boxes. Each one held various items that could be necessary for the trip that I was about to undertake with someone who I had barely knew of, yet only heard about. A man who had gained the trust of my Mentor Jyn, and had been moving up the ranks of the Je'daii just as fast as I have been. I wanted to meet this man, as well as potentially go after a relic that may be useful for the Je'daii as a whole, or one individual who may need it for a later date.

I was simply dressed in my ripped jeans and boots with a utility belt and another to hold my Oathkeeper. I was currently sewing various patches upon my vest that I wore. Worn, old and clearly had seen combat with a couple blaster or burn marks over the back and some of the patches. The black vest would fit nicely over the top of my long sleeve flannel shirt. Also being worn were a set of unique leather bracers that were useful for my skills in martial arts. Should I have to use them. Otherwise, I had just a simple, yet rather ornate slugthrower in a thigh holster on my right leg. The strap reaching around the hammer of the weapon to hold it into the holster should I have to any strenuous work.

I waited for Ar'ekk. Behind me sat my ship. The House of the Rising Sun. A unique craft that was specifically used for traveling to various planets for long bouts of time alone, or with passengers. Having fairly good defenses, but relying mostly upon speed to get the job done. The ship was already set to have coordinates to a planet called Kalimahr. It was a planet within the Tython system, however, due to the planet being almost never heard of in recent times, and I had to search for the planet instead of just plugging it in, it might take a while to get there.

I thought I felt a rather powerful presence starting to walk towards the hanger where I was to meet this other Je'daii in person. Looking up, I waited for whoever it was to walk through those doors.

@Ar'ekk,

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
TYTHON
The Spaceport, Deep Core

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Ignis Imura"]

His only knowledge of Tython were of ancient tales of Jedi and the Force, of magnificent battles and victories over the Sith trying to gain control. As a child, he dreamt of visiting such place and now into the future that would become true. He received a message from an interesting individual who had advanced in the Je'daii trials with mastery and experience, at least he was someone capable of doing things.

The Knight wore a black leather jacket and matching comfortable pants to stand against any weather, whether it was acid rain or a heavy snow storm.

"Greetings, my friend."

The details of this mission remained a secrecy until they've met in the spaceport and he was okay with that. A briefing would be given anytime soon, either during their journey or when they have reached their destination. Ignis looked like a capable individual at first, Ar'ekk sizing his persona from head to toes and making a mental note of him. Strong built, confident.

His gaze dragged behind the man where a magnificent ship stood, the brilliant House of the Rising Sun. It was big and robust, able to withstand a heavy attack in case they were ambushed or anything alike.

"Nice ship."

I was right to assume the presence was that of Arekk. Surprisingly, the man was rather modest. Comparable to my various tattoos and piercings with some scars here and there. I looked like some hoodlum, or even fit in better with the Sith. Yet here I was. Sitting down on a pile of crates putting patches on a black vest. I attempting to sew up the last little part as the man walked over. Standing up as he spoke, I flipped the vest onto me. My shoulders were still exposed and showed the tats off as like some rite of passage I had done. Considering that on my right shoulder was the symbol of the Je'daii Order with a single arc underneath the symbol as a sign of being a Journeyer, I felt like I deserved to show it off.

Arekk was kind of left in the dark about this mission. I simply asked him to come and join me in finding a relic of the past. He obliged surprisingly without much fuss. I didn't want to speak through the holonet or any messaging system to prevent others from finding out where we were. Mostly because I still worked with the Sith, and should they ever find out, there would be a whole hell of a lot of trouble.

The greeting was returned with a nod as the man continued. Looking at the ship behind me, he did provide kind words to its presence.

"Thanks."

Honestly, I didn't know what else to say about it. I wasn't attempting to come off as rude or mean. Just, I didn't have an retorts. Seemingly as I looked the man over, he carried nothing but what he had on his back. Did he not have a weapon to use? or was he one of the Je'daii that carried a lightsaber unlike a force imbued weapon. Either way, I made a comment.

"You must pack light. Good to know."

Moving up from the crate, I picked it up with both hands and walked towards the ramp. Taking it up into the belly of the ship. Speaking along the way.

"The name is Ignis, and we have a sword to look for."

All business. No play.

[member="Arekk"],

Arekk

TYTHON
The Spaceport, Deep Core

"Just a lightsaber and the Force, nothing else."

Ignis looked more like an angry teenager going through a phase than someone who could be part of the Je'daii Order, no offense in that thought intended whatsoever. Even then, something about him screamed trust and loyalty. The man liked to go straight to the point and were friendly to each other. Ar'ekk liked him regardless of outfit, behaviour or mindset.

His crossguard lightsaber dangled from the utility belt wrapped around his torso, only the leather jacket covering most of it from the view of others. They were after an imbued sword of some sorts and not going for a mission that required to rescue anyone, packing lightly was nothing but a smart choice this time.

"Ar'ekk Daesharacor."

The young Knight tailed Ignis as they made their way inside his ship, inspecting every single part of it as they entered. This wasn't nothing like the Ebon Hawk but it would do the trick just fine.

"A briefing on this mission would be nice."

The man introduced himself as he followed up the ships ramp after me. However, the man then asked about a briefing. I nodded my head. Looking behind me to watch for his feet to pass the threshold to where I flicked my wrist so the ramp raised up with the hissing of the hydraulics. I then sat down the crate off to the side of the entrance. Plenty of him to still be able to move past it. Walking further in, there was the main opening where one could take various pathways to get to whatever part of the ship they wanted. A holoprojector sat center of the room, but against the wall. Walking up to it, I pressed a few buttons and began to speak as a planet popped up.

"The planet you see here is Kalimahr. It was the hub of the Tython system during the time of the old Je'daii Order. The one before the First Force War. Anyways, its here that we are looking for the blade of Lanoree Brock. One of the Rangers who was alive just before said war. However, the problem is getting here."

Pressing on a series of buttons the planet then fuzzed out and was brought to a solar map of the system. Showing Tython and the other planets within the system.

"It has been quite a long time since the planet was observed. The image you saw was just a representation of the planet and what it Might look like. I know the orbiting distance from the star, I can't get the position down. So we will be traveling to the supposed place it is to be at. We just have to well... actually find it again."

I then pressed one button where the holoprojector then turned off. Going a little further into detail. Even explaining myself and the reason why I was so cryptic about this all.

"Since we are out in the middle of what could be nowhere, I don't want someone to grab a tail of us and take advantage of that fact. Even then, if we do run into trouble, Tython is not out of range to long range distress beacons. While it would be faster to have a larger group of people finding it, it also has a lot of loose ends where someone could find the sword, and then take it for themselves."

Trying to come up with anything else that might explain it, I didn't have anything off the bat.

"Questions?"

[member="Arekk"],

Arekk

TYTHON
The Spaceport, Deep Core

"Lanoree Brock, I know her. I retrieved her journal for Jyn to preserve in the Silent Archives."

Arekk moved past Ignis without much difficulty, getting a good look and feel for the ship. His eyes lingered on the holoprojector as it came to life, showing him a vast overview of the galaxy and the alleged destination they were heading out to.

Its exact whereabouts remained unknown at some extent, many years have passed before it was last observed. Hopefully they'd find it again without much struggle.

"We should hope for the best. I'm sure we'll find it."

The man lacked any words of wisdom or something else to add to the briefing, everything was explained with ease and was straightforward. With a brief nod and venturing further into the vessel, the Knight turned to Ignis and approved the information provided.

"No questions."

Arekk had no questions. That was good. Either the man understood what I was throwing down, or he had no clue, and was just saying to to keep me quiet. However, I had reason to believe that he understood. With this in mind, the man was looking around the ship. Opening my hand, and indicating for him to continue,

"Make yourself at home."

His comment of hoping that we would find this quickly was found well, but I could only hope that we did. However, we should still prepare for the worst. Rather have everything when its not needed, than be found wanting, and stumble after a simple straw. With this, I moved through the hall and into the cockpit. Lucem was already there. Setting everything up. Slowly be surely he was learning how to start up systems on the ship, or even slice into computer systems so that he could be more useful to me other than a floating Holocron.

"Go ahead and take out out Lucem."

I got all the systems up and ready. Preparing for us to leave. It was with a quick peek back into the main room that Arekk was in, that I walked towards the man.

"So you said earlier that you got Brocks Diary? Do you know if there was any information about her possessions, or any places she might have hidden away or kept valuables? I mean, anything to narrow down the search once we get to the planet would make it easier than going through an entire planet with a fine-tooth comb."

[member="Arekk"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom