Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jordan Achilles [Revamp]

Jordan Achilles

I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man
aa328316991839dfe790e492e0c368b9.jpg
"I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man.."
~Personal Information~
Full Name: Jordan Lazarus Achilles​
Name: Jordan​
Alias: N/A​
Title: N/A​
Alignment: One sith​
Profession: Apprentice​
Species: Epicanthix​
Homeworld: Korriban​
Current Residence: Korriban​
Height: 5'10​
Weight: 156 LBS​
Eye Color: Silver​
Hair Color: Black​
Complexion: Caucasian​
Distinguishing Marks:
. Diagonal Scar on right cheek​
. Burns in the shape of a skull upon his upper left arm​
. Burns in the shape of a spider upon his outer left hand​
. Burns going up left arm like vines​
. Claws upon left hand where fingernails should be​
. Burns ragged down to first joint below fingernails on left hand​
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Force Alignment: Darkside​
Music:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTouPZUcaNc[/media]​
Voice: Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier - Sebastian Stan​
LAWFUL~Evil
Relationships:
. [member="Kära Vi'dreya"] - Master​
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Fast Learner - Due to Jordan's photographic memory..in a way, this allows him to learn moves, lightsaber techniques, etc, in a fashion which is quicker than most other people.​
Copycat - Jordan has a near-perfect photographic memory. This allows him to read his enemies attack pattern and habits along with openings of his enemies; this gives Jordan an edge in combat because he will be able to counter and almost always predict an opponents moves after watching them closely for a while.​
Lore Keeper - Jordan has studied sith tomes and scrolls for a few years as of yet, allowing him knowledge of some of sith, army tactics, etc. All of these can help him figure out what to do in situations and can give him a edge in some situations, while in others it would be negative to his cause.​
Cursed - Jordan encountered a 'wraith' as he calls it upon his first confrontation of Kara and his first trial. The wraith was of dathomirian origin and cursed him. The wraith changed his left arm and gave him powerful lightning powers in his left arm, but that was only one good thing. This 'curse' or 'blessing' as he calls it, let's him see visions upon Dathomir and of other wars in the past. Once he has these visions, it temporarily disables him and causes a headache which stuns him and makes his force powers temporarily declined. He also feels a coursing pain in his left arm once he uses the lightning power 'given' to him. The pain feels natural, yet unnatural at the same time. Like a raging wildlife one half of his left arm and on the other half a frozen glacier, freezing him from the inside out..yet it's all temporary; as of yet.​
Arrogant - Jordan often acts arrogant and a bit too proud of his knowledge of the sith arts, tomes, and other knowledge that was hidden upon Korriban which as of yet, he cannot use. He often underestimates his opponents and at times, believes himself to be superior.​
Strength - Jordan doesn't particularly have a good overall strength, but that doesn't mean that he can improve in his training.​
Honor - Jordan honors some opponents that prove to be his equal, meaning that he would find them with a less 'deadly' weapon, like a sword. This means that some opponents might actually be much more powerful then him but Jordan considers them his 'equal' in a way. This could easily backfire upon him seeing as how his enemy wouldn't take the proposal of a honorable fight and instead kill him when he was distracted with his honorable fight offer.​

Jordan Achilles

~Pre-Roleplay History~
Jordan grew up upon the fabled world of Korriban, birthplace of the Sith, start of his families legacy...the place where all foul things came to and came forth from. His family's home was that of a castle of sorts built into a tall sandy and rocky mountain-side which reached up to a plateau which stood above the sith temple upon Korriban, or to be exact, the temple that would stand within the next few years after Jordan's birth. Jordan wasn't a only child, that was definite, although the exact numbers are unclear. His parents, Suki'Al Pin Achilles, his mother, and Iblis'Pain Achilles, his father; they had a total of sixteen children, including Jordan. Jordan was among the youngest along with his twin, Azrael Achilles. Their were many other children, fourteen to be exact, but at the time, they didn't hold significance in Jordan's life...that would only be temporary.​
Once Jordan reached the age of four years and his twin the same, the large family had to leave. War was waging through and across the confines of the galaxy, and so....war was coming to Korriban, through the Republic and Sith. Iblis'Pain and Suki'Al Pin moved the family along with themselves to the planet of Onderon. A large house was bought by Jordan's uncle, Valiens'Nec Ivory-Wood, in the wake of their travel to Onderon. The house was spacious for one thing that was for sure, big enough to hold all sixteen of the siblings, the two parents, the uncle..and twice the number of siblings yep that house was massive. Now was the time for his parents to recieve jobs, luckily they went to school or their uncle would be the only person gaining money within the large double extended family.
Jordan's father was a master in the art of politics and law-making and in turn, became a senator 'working' for the Republic. Jordan's mother opened up her own pottery shop and asked some of Jordan's siblings to help her since she would pay them a good amount of credits if they worked with her, due to this proposal..a 1/4 of Jordan's siblings worked with his mother in her shop, 4 of his siblings worked in her pottery shop.​
[WIP]​

Jordan Achilles

~Skills~
LightSaber Techniques & Forms:
[-Novice-Adept-Master-]
. Form I - Adept
. Form II - Novice
. Form III - Not Trained
. Form IV - Not Trained
. Form V - Not Trained
. Form VI - Not Trained
. Form VII - Adept
Force Techniques & Powers:
[-Novice-Adept-Master-]
. Telekinesis - Adept
. Pyrokinesis - Novice
. Force Lightning - Adept
. Mind Trick - Novice

Jordan Achilles

~Roleplays~
~Story Arc, 1~
[WIP]Chapter 1 - Jordan finds a master and endures a trial in the temple upon Korriban, meeting a Wraith​
[WIP]Chapter 2 - Jordan goes to Mustafar to construct a new saber, he meets someone unexpected in the process​
[WIP]Chapter 3 - Jordan meets two new people while trying to find a lava crystal​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom