Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jon Swanson

Sienna Vekarr

S
ron-burgundy-ron-swanson-mashup.jpg

NAME: Jon Swanson
FACTION: Mandalorian
SPECIES: Epicanthix
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 200lbs
EYES: Blue as the milk you drink.
HAIR: Perfect, and brown.
SKIN: Creamy and tough.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Does meat have a substitute? Wait. Don't answer that, I see that silly twinkle in your eye. {He doesn't actually know he's Force Sensitive}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
I am nothing but strengths, the perfect human being. I have taken all aspects of the Swanson Pyramid of excelence and encorporated them into my very soul. I have also attempted to make other, perfect beings but to no avail. {Over Confident}

Meat is the glorious gift of the Manda. But not fish. Fish meat is practically a vegetable, and that's what my food eats. {Meat is his weakness}

The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I don't need to know you're name working with you. But you should know my first name, nothing more and nothing less. {Anti-Social}

While you may think you have the upper hand on me do to my short stature and rather husky nature, I'll have you know that the surface of my body takes blows and equally distributes the force of your blows, essentially making your attacks, useless. {Out of Shape compared to other Mandalorians}

APPEARANCE:
Blessed by the Manda with a body worthy of the title Mand'alor on its own and hair smooth as a baby's bottom I am part of a select few of what I call, Apex Beings. In the top physical shape of any lifetime ever, I share a small portion of my body with a warm winter coat.

BIOGRAPHY:
As unremarkable as it gets, Jon was born and raised on Concordia to a mining family. When he came of age he passed his own trials and joined the Mandalorian military forces, however despite his decades of service has not shown any real signs of combat efficiency or self discipline when it comes to food and drink. Somehow though he returns from every battle, his hair and mustache as fabulous as ever.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom