Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the Empire... (Open to All, Imperium Requested)

A few months after he decided after his 19th Birthday, he made his way to the Planetary Pan-Galactic Spaceport, the only spaceport that hosted off-world shipping and transportation on all of Denon where he bought a ticket for the nearest Imperium controlled world. A few hours later he found himself boarding a Space Master Transport who's modular bays were permanently affixed with Passenger compartment pods.

After a long flight the transport touched down on the nearest Imperial world to his home planet. (Denon, a planet at the intersection point between the Corellian Run and Hydian Way, between the Colonies and Inner Rim worlds) He decided he would spend his first couple days of true freedom from the life that was farming simply enjoying himself, and for the first few days simply explored the large metro city he found himself in, seeing the sites the city had the offer, experiencing the experiences that he was never before afforded on an Agriworld.

After he'd gotten the new city experiences out of his system on the 4th day on the new world he stepped into the Imperial Recruiting station and looked around. He had discussed and decided exactly what he wanted with his father, and received his counsel. He intended to Join the Imperial Military as an Officer, whether it was as a Naval Officer or Army Officer was up to the needs of the Empire he figured.

((I figure anyone can join the RP if they want, play as another recruitee or some such. I obviously request that an Imperium either insert their character as a recruiter or play the NPC. As always I'd be happy for any feedback anyone wants to shoot my way.))

Vinca had pulled duty at a recruiting station for a two month gig. She wasn't overly qualified in her mind to be a recruiter. There was never anything that needed to be shot in the offices, only polite smiles and paperwork. However, she could see the other side of it too.

Kids coming in the office looked at folks like Vinca as if they were heroes. She had seen combat, she had tested her mettle in the fires of war. She was still standing. She and her boys were the backbone of the Imperium.

And she supposed some of those guys flying the TIE's and capital ships were alright too.

She was out of armor, in her grey jacket and black slacks, the rank badge on her breast displaying her lieutenant rank. She looked up as the door open and a young man walked in. She smiled politely, her brown hair braided back out of her face.

"Hi, can I help you?"

[member="Zosma Undatt"]

[member="Vinca Jaffe"]

He turned his gaze towards the uniformed recruiter who'd spoken to him, returning his words with a bit of an embarrassed smile. He himself wore, obviously, civilian clothing, tan shirt, dark blue pants with the same boots he'd worn for years on his farm, contrasting the popular street sneaker like shoes most of the local civilians wore.

He sized the recruiter up unobtrusively, his gaze moving to the rank badge, immedatly recognizing it, having done research in his few days on the planet before he'd come to the station, “Yes... Lieutenant?” he said gulping, trying to moisten his dry mouth before giving another smile, “I'm here to Join.” he said, as he internally constructed his personal confidence out of sheets of plywood internally, as he stepped forward, offering a hand, “I'm keen on becoming an Officer.”

Veris Tagge

Tagge Heir and CEO Bonadan Heavy Industries
[member="Zosma Undatt"] [member="Vinca Jaffe"]

Veris stood at the back of the office looking over files for new recruits. The Imperium had seen an influx as of late in new and prospective soldiers. Many flocking to the Imperium from failed imperial organizations through out the galaxy. Many from world loyal to the Imperial way and wanting to see their homes returned to the Order the Imperium could give. But those are not the type Tagge was looking for, he wanted young soldiers he could train and indoctrinate into the new form of Imperial soldier the Imperium was looking for. People who knew nothing about true service tot he Imperium. People who could be molded and educated in a fashion preferred by the Imperium. Not soldiers trained by failed imperial states and or soft neo Imperial governments. He wanted to hone young minds and make true Imperial killing machines.

He looked up as a Storm Corp Lieutenant greeted a young man. She had been assigned a recruitment rotation and had been serving the Imperium very well in that capacity. He eyed the young man and gauged him by his stance and demeanor. He was young and most definitely seemed impressionable. It was young would be troopers like him that Tagge was hoping to find. He made a mental note to get the young mans name and monitor his progression. He also would keep an eye on the Lieutenant. She seemed to be able to adapt and handle herself well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom