Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join Mah Tribe!

So yea, I just created this character, but one of my friends and I have been talking about it and planning it for a while. We, Gravesen Conclave and I that is, both come from a tribe. A tribe more writers than we thought would be interested in. The story isn't very complicated, so here it is.

During the days of the Old Republic, A star-liner filled with passengers of various races came out of hyperspace far off course from their intended destination. The reasoning for this has since been blamed on a faulty nav-comp. The ship passed through a meteor shower and came out severely damaged, making a forced landing on a previously uncharted moon in the outer rim.

Contact with all other worlds was lost due to Nebulas, and the passengers were forced to fend for themselves. Over the centuries, they devolved into a tribal culture, knowing little to nothing about where their ancestors had come from.

The tribals discovered force sensitivity in some members, and those members quickly rose to power. Over time, a caste system came in place putting the force sensitives above non-force users. Life began to grow harsh, as drought made food difficult to come by. The current Chieftain's solution was to pit all non-force users against each-other in gladiatorial combat. Those that won were deemed strong, and allowed to live. Those that failed were executed on the spot.

In recent years, travelers and explorers have stumbled upon this unnamed moon, and made contact with the natives. These travelers were mostly traders, or simple explorers. They brought tales of the Jedi, Sith, Templars, Republic, fallen Empires, and many other galactic powers that enticed the natives. This prompted the son of the current chieftain to go and explore the known galaxy. Other members of the tribe began to follow in his footsteps under the ideals of either freedom, or raising the tribe to a legendary status amongst the stars.

Now, for the OOC stuff: I've been talking with my buddies and we've been wanting to do this for a long time. Any humanoid race could have been involved, as races who could not interbreed would have died out in the first or second generation of the tribe. The Tribe is led by the Force-Using cast, and goes by the surname of whatever the acting Chieftain's is at the time, so at the moment, it is known as the Conclave.

If more people show interest, we will put in a planet sub. If not, it will remain a mention in the background, but nothing beyond that. The slot for someone to play the Chieftain is open as of now. The Chieftain would be part Rattataki or full-blood, male, and has a sister and a son as established PCs. If no one has the desire to play him, Gravesen Conclave will happily do so.

Finally, the Tribe has devolved into the swords and spears age. Making new technology, and preserving technology took a back seat to a fascination of the living force. Most member of the tribe who leave the moon do so under the Chieftain's bidding, who has encouraged his people to seek out Sith and learn the ways of the Dark-Side.

Any kind of character can join, so please, if you show interest, PM Gravesen Conclave or post here. He'll be setting up a skype group for this tonight. :)

Heres his profile so you can do so: http://starwarsrp.net/user/3468-gravesen-conclave/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom