Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnathan Cain

Johnathan Cain

edge-of-tomorrow-tom-cruise-1.jpg

NAME: Johnathan Cain
FACTION: A Hopeful Jedi
SPECIES: Human (Alsakan)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 170 lbs.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
[+] John is talented in war and had led a small squad of soldiers during the war for the Republic. He does not break under stress very easily and is used to lasers being passed over his head. Furthermore, John is a charismatic leader when all hell breaks lose, and has lead squads to victory before.

[+] John has a simple reverence for the Force itself and as such, dedicates himself to learning all he can about it. This makes him a determined student, hoping to master all of the Force before this war tears the galaxy a part. IN addition, his respect makes him adept in the Force, allowing it to flow through him easily.

[=] Though he likes to laugh and can crack jokes when they need to be cracked, John has a deep innate fear inside of him. Worried that the war will tear everything to shreds, this fear makes John worry daily.

[-] The Force can frighten John, and being a soldier in the Republic meant John had to see exactly what the Sith are made of up close. Now that he will hopefully be trained to fight them himself, this means John must get up close to them. He hopes his bravery will shine through.

[-] Deep down, John hopes to one day make his father proud. An Alsakan merchant that was hoping to pass the company reigns to him, John's father does not approve of his war-like personality. Becoming a Jedi is even further from the his fathers approval, his father believing the Jedi to be no better then the Sith themselves.

APPEARANCE:
John is usually seen sporting a black tactical vest and pants. While he no longer wears the Republic colors, John still looks very military. With short brown hair and ice blue eyes, John is still not used to the Padawan robes he will soon have to wear. Usually seen with a frenetic energy, John speaks eloquently due to his upbringing. Unlike his brother, he is never seen with regal clothing, nor does he condone such wastefulness like his family. Known for his signature smile, John can be rather jovial and full of humor when the time is right. When stressed, he has a habit of becoming rather sarcastic.

BIOGRAPHY:
John was born to Edine and Jackson Cain, on the planet of Alsakan. The middle child of a rather large family, John's parents made their wealth through a small commerce guild stationed right out of Alsakan. Providing the people there with adequate banking needs, the Cain family is well known for their contributions to Alsakan commerce and politics. John's older brother, Martin, was the first-born and would receive the company once his father passed. John on the other hand would become assistant to Martin, where he would learn the ropes of mercantilism and commerce.

This would never come to be however. Having a hatred of numbers early on in his life, John instead enlisted in the Republic Military when he was of age. Rebelling against his fathers wishes, John quickly rose through the ranks after finishing up both his Basic and Advanced training. Deployed on the frontlines during battles, John witnessed firsthand the destruction war can bring to a galaxy.

Today, John has since dropped from the Republic and is instead hoping to gain teaching at a local temple. John aspires to be a Jedi one day, a bringer of light to the darkness that constantly seems to corrupt the galaxy. Being told his Force sensitivity is strong enough to warrant him as a great Jedi, John is excited to hopefully assist the Jedi in anyway possible.

SHIP:
No.

KILLS:
No.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
No.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Soon.

Felran Natri

F
"Hopeful Jedi" *Starts editing* "Hopeful Sith"

[member="Johnathan Cain"]

[member="Udrusa"]

We never finished our thread :( ....

Felran Natri

F
Oh alright......understandable. I already have a secret apprentice to train so I can kill my master so my hands also are a little full. I don't want you to continue a story you don't like.

[member="Udrusa"]

[member="Johnathan Cain"]

Ikr? He's bloody 52, yet he looks like his mid-twenties! Plus, Mission Impossible, Last Samurai, Edge of Tomorrow, Minority Report, A Few Good Men, just to name a few :D

Also, see the little @Mention tag underneath my pic? That's how you mention people, so they can get a notification that something was directed at them :D

[member="Udrusa"]

Thank you! I just now noticed that! Edge of Tomorrow was an amazing movie in my eyes, and I am a fan of him generally. He may be slightly bonkers with his religion, but I honestly don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom