Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johari Mining

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Johari Mining[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] A small office on Nal Hutta[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] A diamond mine on Araknia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Mining, mainly jewels and gemstones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: After leaving Republic prison, Johari the Hutt founded Johari Mining in hopes to both provide enough credits to return to his smuggling buisnesses and have a legal source of income. However, the same relatives that arranged his stay in Republic prison in the first place were not too happy about his return to Nal Hutta. Within the following month one small catostrophe after another crippled the small mining company, ending with the sabetogue of the company's one permenant mine, devoted to Barab Ore. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Johari Mining was near bankrupt when Johari the Hutt had a stroke of luck: the Red Ravens arriving on Nal Hutta. Soon, with Johari's assistance, the relatives that had stifled his career were the victims of a tragic bombing on the Desajilic clan home. Now, with the reasons that his buisness could not thrive gone, Johari searched for investors. However, it seemed his more illegal contacts werne't very willing to do buisness iwth someone fresh out of republic prison... And nor were the legal ones. Eventually, though, Johari met a man named [member="Magoo"], who was willing to give his buisness a plenty large enough investment to get back on it's feet. WIth said investment, Johari purchased a new diamond-rich mine on Arkania, and the droids to staff it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Formerly Johari Mining would have likely been a Tier 2, but with it's recent near-bankruptcy it is currently a Tier 1. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Johari Mning is looking to eventually become on of the, if not the, largest gemstone and jewel mining operations in the galaxy. Offering both diamonds from it's large Arkanian Diamond mine, and small crews to travel to ore-rich sites and harvest other gemstones and ores for paying customers. In the future Johari Mining will be purchasing other mines, as well as sending scouts out to unexplored or underdeveloped worlds to search for new crystals and jewels to sell to the greater galaxy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: None[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Development thread: Johari recieves and investment[/SIZE]

Primary Source: n/a

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom