Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship JLC Heavy Attack Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

_wip__vladivostok_cruiser_class_magellan_starship_by_psychee_ange-d4u5xi9.jpg
Image Source: DeviantArt.com
Affiliation: Mandalorian Crusaders/Clans | Closed Market
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn Inc,
Model: JLC “Jay-Len Class” Heavy Attack Cruiser™
Modularity: None Currently
Production: Major
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Heavy Attack Cruiser

Length: 820 meters
Width: 125 meters
Height: 180 meters

Armament: 20
Defenses: 5

Hangar: 0

Special Features: Strongest Of Weaponry

Maneuverability Rating: 20
Speed Rating: 20
Hyperdrive Class: 3

Strengths:
[ Tooo WAAAAR ] ~ The most notable thing about this ship, besides little to means of escape, is the weapons grade of this ship. It is a top of the line ship for assault.
[ Self Destruct Initiated ] ~ There is an inherent self destruct, able to be used as a last resort weapon if needed.
Weaknesses:
[ You Sunk My Ship! ] ~ This ship is for heavy attack in battle. It cannot take multiple hits, has little speed, maneuverability, etcetera

Description: This is the Second of the MSI ships to be produced, one in which outright assault was most notably in mind. It has only slightly better defensive hull and shielding, but the heaviest of armaments. To run the ship, a crew of at least 3,500 men are needed. Upwards of a 5,000 would be optimal. Other than that there isn't much more to note. It's a strong ship, slow though, and weak to attack.

Development Thread: If needed...
Intent: To make a new line of specialized ships...
Who Can Use This: Buyers | Mandalorians
Primary Source: None

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Valashu Elahad"]

Hey I would like to work a few things out.

Valashu Elahad said:
Classification: Heavy Attack Cruiser

Valashu Elahad said:
Length: 820 meters

Valashu Elahad said:
To run the ship, a crew of at least 6 men are needed. Upwards of a dozen would be optimal.
A ship this size with this much firepower would need a crew of 4000 to 5000.

Valashu Elahad said:
Hyperdrive Class: 10
this would make it where you would never be anywhere on time. The way the rating works is each level up is twice the one before it.
lets say class 1 - 1 day trip
Class 2 would be - 2 days class 3 - 4 days Class 4 - 8 days and so on. so a class 10 hyperdrive is actually 512 times slower than a class 1.

I would change your hyperdrive rating to 3.
it is still super slow for the standard we are in now. It would me more than enough to help with balancing the armament.

So with speed and maneuvering 20, and defense 5 I feel it balanced the armament 20 well. :)

Just change the hyperdrive to class 3 and change the part about the crew to be at least 2500 crew. even with droid assistance you would still need that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom