Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jink Matto, Warden of the Escher Tower

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
NAME: Jink Matto
FACTION: None... Probably none ever.
RANK: Steward, Stray Cat, The Cheshire of Escher, The Lone Watcher
SPECIES: Shi'ido (Stuck in current form)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: He does not always appear to have weight. In the Tower, he is able to float weightlessly, and he has the ability to cling to objects almost indefinitely, with no visible strain.
EYES: Varies with mood.
HAIR: Purple
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, very

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Telekinetic - He's had two and a half centuries of practice and study in that tower, and it shows.
(+) Keeper of the Tower - He is the only one who knows of the inner workings of his home, and also the only one who can consciously navigate the many doors inside the tower.
(-) Loner - He's had next to no organic interaction in over a century.
(-) Unarmed - He's never had any need for a real weapon, and so is not very good with most.

APPEARANCE:
Tall-ish guy with purple hair, cat ears, and a tail. He also has several piercings on his ears, and one in his tail.

BIOGRAPHY:
Jink Matto was born to Zith and Tani Matto in the Escher Tower. Over the first century of his life, he learned to operate the doors and odd automations that spread throughout the tower, as well as how to read hundreds of common galactic languages. When he reached the young age of 120, his parents disappeared, never to be seen in the Tower again.

(WIP)
SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
[member="Baara"]

That's gonna be fun to do... Maybe get a bunch of Sith Lords trapped in there for a thread or two. Wish I could find a picture of the thing that inspired me to write that in...

Baara

B
Hijinks said:
[member="Baara"]

That's gonna be fun to do... Maybe get a bunch of Sith Lords trapped in there for a thread or two. Wish I could find a picture of the thing that inspired me to write that in...
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom