Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jhar's Dueling Glove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Uhhh, well. Before the Factory was even concieved I made this glove to allow a One-armed little Reptile name Jhar'vokh Bakh'tor to saber duel. I have no idea why I didn't remember to put this through the Factory when it first came out but I guess better late than never.
Development Thread: There wasn't any developement thread, but I've already used it many times before the Factory was even available.
Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Jhar'vokh
Model: Jhar'vokh's Dueling Glove
Affiliation: Jhar'vokh
Modularity: Yes. It's a small hand-made item, so concievably things could be added to it. I don't plan to add anything in the near future.
Production: Unique
Material: Mostly Durasteel parts. Basically made out of melted down scraps.
Description: At its very base, this glove provides for the wearer the ability to continually keep hold of their lightsaber and never drop it unless wanted. Additionally, at its palm where the lightsaber of choice is mounted, it allows the wearer to freely spin the lightsaber. On single hilt blades, this would be effective in switching the guard stance quickly. For Jhar's case of a double sided Shoto, it serve's several purposes:

1. It allows him to attack at multiple angles very quickly.
2. It can serve to overwhelm an inexperienced duelist.
3. It serve's to frighten an enemy prior to a Duel.

Lastly in this Glove's strengths, it allows the wearer to attack with one hand at the strength of a two handed grip. Weakness's would include: having no protection or guards what so ever against lightsaber attacks or otherwise. Also, while the lightsaber is being rotated at the palm, it is at it's most vulnerable point, at which either a mistake is made, or the enemy duelist attacks then, which could result in utter disaster for the wearer.

Note: I'm also going to submit his unique lightsaber as well, as the two are basically a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom