Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jensaarai Wanted

I'm looking for other Jensaarai characters for two reasons.

First, I am setting up a meeting between the Jensaarai and the Order of the Grey to arrange, not an alliance so much, but cooperation. They are both small orders with limited capabilities and resources on their own. The goal would be to work similarly to partner universities in research. They'll keep working independently on their vision, but share information and what little extra resources they have, be it teaching or materials.

The other reason is that I'm looking for someone to work with Veino on raising his Jensaarai skills to a higher level, especially Force-imbue, so that he can proceed as a Jensaarai, as he has completed the requirements set forth for him when he set out on his quest, by finally constructing his armor.
If some people want to do some past RP to strengthen the Jensaarai community, I'm up for that as well.

The armor will require help from others, since it includes cortosis, so I must first meet the requirement for that, and I am not entirely sure how mining operations work.

Any takers?

Jeela Tillian

J
Also present for past RP, though Jeela is with the Silver Jedi right now.

(Same writer for Jeela and Veino, by the way. Just letting people know there is some variety.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom