Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Turned Fun

Man, I have been making a lot of these lately(compared to my usual) but I just keep wanting to do more. So, as I have been exploring my Sith more and more in threads, I decided to do a bit more research into Sith related lore wherever I could find it. My deep diving of boredom and curiosity led me to reading up on the Brotherhood of the Sith, an organization of Jedi that were turned to the Dark Side, and became one of the biggest threats the Jedi, and the Old Republic had ever faced, at least in my opinion. With the site going into a direction of endless war and anarchy(yay!) I thought that a similar idea could get some love.

Basically, the story will revolve around Jedi who, for one reason or another, have begun to go down the path of the Dark Side. Maybe they are too violent against their foes, perhaps too zealous in their determination to fight injustice, or perhaps simply curious of what may lay on the other side of the path. Whatever the reasoning, this group of Jedi would slowly begin to be approached by Darth Acharon, seeking to establish a new organization, the Brotherhood of the New Dawn. This Brotherhood would be pretty much the Brotherhood of the Sith from lore, just brought forward to current times. The Brotherhood of the New Dawn, hopefully, would band together and get up to some mischief across the galaxy, toeing the line at first of fighting for the greater good, but eventually becoming full blown Sith. Current Sith would also be welcome to join, and the dynamic between those committed to the path of the Dark Side interacting with those slowly succumbing to it could create some wonderful character dynamics!

If you have any questions or interest, please let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom