Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Training

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
I'm responding early, so check out my character. And wait to see who else replies. If you're still interested after you've seen a few offers then shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

:)

[member="Kira Logán"]

Just food for thought. A fair number of Masters do not Knight a Padawan without some major RP participation.

It is one thing to learn.................it is another thing entirely to demonstrate knowledge of how to apply what you have learn in the real world. For example Dominion, Skirmish, or Invasion.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Kira Logán said:
[member="Sorel Crieff"]

I was thinking more of training under a Master as a Padawan but thanks anyways :)
You'll find many Knights take Padawan's - you don't have to be a Master rank. I've already trained a number up to Knight level. But if you're holding out for someone that has the Master tag, then I'm sure one will come along sooner or later.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom