Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Masters | Forbidden Romance

Hello everyone!

My name is Angela and I am new to this board - though in no way new to Star Wars RP. I have been on Star Wars RP boards for about ten years now and I am excited about joining in the adventures on this board!

I have a thought right now on a storyline I would enjoy playing out and I was curious to see if anyone else would be interested. I've always been interested in the "forbidden romance" aspect of the Jedi ways. Obviously the teachings do not really condone an intimate relationship - but surely there were more than a few attractions, bonds and relationships.

I would like to write a line exploring this a bit further. My thought right now is that both characters grew up together in the Academy and were childhood/teenage-years friends. They were Knighted alongside one another and have a deep connection. However, as they both moved towards becoming a Master their paths started to separate. My character, Ariana, wanted to become a Jedi Chronologer and become the appointed one in the keeping of the Jedi history and records. In doing so she went off to learn more of their history and this took her away from her old friend.

They've crossed paths in various Jedi gatherings since then - but formality always dictates that they do not interact with anything more than a few civil words and a bow.

Now, however, there is word that Ariana has not made her last two check-points while out on a dangerous mission for ancient Jedi text. Your character is called upon to investigate and possibly go to her aid. He manages to find her downed ship on a small, backwater planet and it will take both of them working together to retrieve the Jedi text and return safely back home once again.

Let me know if this sounds of interest to you. I do not have a profile written yet because I wanted to flesh this out some before doing so. If you want to develop a character specifically for this line, we can work on that too.

Also, please note that I am a bit of a writer. If lengthier posts aren't really your thing then I will probably grow tiresome to you very quickly. :)

Thank you for reading this and for considering and I hope to hear your thoughts very soon.

[member="Ariana_Siera"]

This is definitely doable, in fact we have a few writers that have explored this before so I'm sure you can definitely run with this idea.

I would be interested in writing something like this with you but as I'm a Rogue Padawan it might not fit your Jedi master archetype.

Still if you can't find someone better than I would happy to thread a bit.

Also... Welcome to Chaos! There are a lot of great writers here so look around and keep asking any questions that you may think of.

Vengeance said:
[member="Ariana_Siera"]

Nothing says Forbidden more than a Jedi Master/Sith Lord fling. Just saying. :p

and welcome to Chaos.
Oh, sir, I feel that is another story altogether and one that I would be quite interested in writing. ;) Please feel free to send me a PM to brainstorm if you are interested in such a collaboration.

Thank you so much to everyone for your warm greeting!

I have been deeply missing the other Star Wars boards that I was part of for so long so I am truly grateful for your kindness. I am very much looking forward to generating some fun ideas and characters to play around with.

Ariana_Siera said:
Oh, sir, I feel that is another story altogether and one that I would be quite interested in writing. ;) Please feel free to send me a PM to brainstorm if you are interested in such a collaboration.
[member="Ariana_Siera"] Watch that [member="Vengeance"], he is quite the gifted writer but his topics are not for the faint or heart, or those that want to maintain their sanity.... Still from a reader's perspective loads of holy feth, did he really say / do that fun. :D

Vengeance said:
Nothing says Forbidden more than a Jedi Master/Sith Lord fling. Just saying. :p
Give the poor girl a while to settle in before you turn on the old Sith charm, will you?

But hi, welcome to Chaos and if you need any snarky Sith to keep you entertained, you know who to call.

[member="Ariana_Siera"]

[member="Ariana_Siera"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Daemora Fel"]

In light of the overwhelming and very much misinterpreted reaction to my hastily posted 30 seconds before darting off to work I feel the need to elaborate on a few things.

First and most importantly Vengeance is retired and not up for grabs in anything more than a one off more social gathering type thread.

Now when I see a topic title like Forbidden Romance I have a very distinct interpretation of what that means. It may or may not be the same as yours. Jedi romance plots are very much common in Chaos. The most successful, in my opinion, would be [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] who are not only married Jedi Masters but have been together long enough to have a half dozen kids running around. We have even had a lesbian couple that were Jedi though I cant promise both were Masters at the time.

The forbidden aspect is just not there for Chaos. Too many lines have been crossed by too many people. To reach a level of action or activity to get someone to label it forbidden or taboo is getting increasingly difficult to do these days.

So I offer up the only line that too my knowledge has not been crossed since all of Vengeance's "victims" were Padawans or Knights.

To experience a type of plot where your head says we are enemies, your heart asks how could my enemy know me better than myself, and your body say take me now.

A type of back and forth where even the most pathetic, cliche, pick up line sounds like Shakespeare and even the slightest accidental touch is like a never ending Ecstasy fueled Rave party. The type of relationship only whispered about in the halls but never said out loud because to do so just makes you feel just as dirty as the Master/Lord committing the taboo. The type of relationship that makes you say if this is wrong I don't want t be right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom