Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Knight and Force Sensitive Teen

Hey everyone! Joined a while ago then sort of had a hard time integrating my characters anywhere so I'm back for another shot!

I have two characters, Cassus, a human male Jedi Knight who's a bit of a stickler for the rules and committed to service, and Persephone, a teenage human girl whose force connection is overwhelming her. They could come together or be written on their own. The girl could use more structure and teachers to guide her, contain her power, and hone her command over it, or just other friends her age. Cassus was a member of the silver Jedi when I first joined but I don't know what the status on that is anymore., but he could use something to do!

In any case I'm up for anything! Let me know.

I have a order of jedi whi devote themselves to balancing the force. It would be interesting to have her learn how to balance her force energy and control herself. Lemme know if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom