Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Gone Dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBvQ75bwn28​

Immediately after the events on Zonju V...

Jair's starship docked neatly in the hangar of the ORC vessel where some [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] and [member="Coren Starchaser"] awaited. Or so Deputy [member="Braelyn Zale"] had said. He couldn't really understand the hierarchy here, nor did he even try. He wasn't even sure the deputy understood it. She just looked like someone had given her a gun and told her she'd be a deputy now. A deputy of what - no one knew. Not even her, most likely.

Whatever. Hardly mattered to the Mandalorian.

The ramp of his ship opened up and he urged [member="Celiana"] to move forward. She'd still have the stun cuffs and shock collar on but the effects of the sedation were definitely over. If anything, there would just be a slight sensation of grogginess to her.

"Jetii'se, your quarry." Ordo stated, T-visor coldly scanning the men before him in the hangar. He produced a small disk from his utility belt and tossed it at one of them. "The holorecording. Zale said you might need it."

"That's an extra grand in my account. Thanks."

Well...this was.....unfortunate. I'd woken up and been in stun cuffs and a shock collar. The mercenary from Zonju V..... I was walked down the ramp of his ship and as I was I took in the details of his armor...the way he walked and when I was presented to my captors I heard him say "Jet'iise, your quarry" He talked business with the Jedi to be my captors....I wondered if The Order had put out a bounty on me after I'd gone rogue, now I knew. I waited for the bounty hunter to hand over my sabers to the Jedi. I'd be damned if I let a hunter take my sabers.... As I waited for that exchange to happen I took in every minute detail of his armor. The dings, scratches and paint detailing.

When I saw my sabers be handed over I smirked and goaded the hunter. "So, you're an Ordo aren't you vode? The armor and your tone..." Letting it sink in that I knew something significant about him I switched into fluent Mando'ade and said "Know that I was trained by a Dar'manda assassin, understand that I know your clan name vode and that I will hunt you in turn."

[member="Jair Ordo"] ~ [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] ~ [member="Coren Starchaser"] ~ [member="Braelyn Zale"]

The Mandalorians and Jedi had a distinguished history. Coren did harbor some of the concerns against the Beskar Banditos, but he knew they were a valuable ally when the time came. He saw the conflict on Utapau, he saw how Mandalorians could even fight the Sith. He was going to do his best to not restart an old war. He could allow the Silvers to make those fighting statements. When he heard there was a prisoner, though, he wasn’t sure a prisoner of what, of who.

Until he arrived at the ORC vessel, one of Cotan’s he was sure. A report from Zale had come in as well, that was a Jedi name, now turned Judge. How the Jedi had changed on the Rim. Not that it was all together bad. Peace came to the Rim, and if they followed Cotan’s example, it was mostly done right, in Starchaser’s mind.

He had grabbed the recording, one he knew was sent over to Cotan as well. “This is the Rim, Mandalorian. We don’t do transfers.” But it didn’t mean Starchaser didn’t have the payment. The man was dressed in the armor of an Alliance General, with the cloak of a Jedi Master. He felt really strange through a bag of Talons over to a Mandalorian.

“A bit extra in there for you to keep your eyes out for more of these.”

He looked to Cotan and @Celiana.

[member="Cotan Sar'andor"]
@[member='Jair Ordo']

Cotan took the lightsabers from the Mandalorian, shooting a glare at the prisoner. "You're going to have a hard time with that," he told her matter-of-factly. He turned to the mercenary afterwards, giving him a short, appreciative nod. "Ret'urcye mhi, beroya," he told the armoured man. Hopefully, though, if they did meet again, it wouldn't be as enemies. Cotan was more than a little aware of the large bounties he and Coren both had in Sith space, after all.

Still, that was beside the current point. Most important, right now, was their prisoner. While he hadn't yet seen the full recording [member="Jair Ordo"] had taken during the battle, he'd seen enough to go and find out who it was he and Coren would be questioning. In fact, the information he'd found in the SJO's records was why he'd called in Coren in the first place.

"So. Celiana Drayven, Jedi Shadow," he said, as they came up to the door to the interrogation room. The door opened before them, Cotan gesturing for Celiana to enter first. "How about you take a seat, and we can pass our ride to Kashyyyk with you telling us just what you've been doing since dropping off of the Silver's radar?"

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Celiana"]

Jair caught the bag of talons and hooked it tight on his utility belt. He looked sideways at Celiana beside him as she walked forward and gave her a long stare before saying in Mando'a:

"To speak the language does not make you a vod, aruetii."

He turned at the other Jedi, Cotan, as he also spoke in Mando'a. Surprises everywhere in the OutRim. Ordo gave the man a curt nod. He'd lie if he'd say the fact so many aruetii'se knew the language.

"I hope not. Jedi business is too complicated for its pay." the Mandalorian admitted to Cotan in Basic and then turned again to Celiana once more. "What does your kind say in moments like this. Ah, yes. May the Force be with you, jetii."

He near silently snickered before turning around and climbing back the ramp into his ship to leave.

Jedi business really was complicated.

[member="Cotan Sar'andor"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Looking at the Mando I said "Neither does killing a transport full of soldiers I spared in order to take me out hut'uun." Looking towards the Jedi I said "You weren't aware that your mercenary killed a transport full of people I spared. Were you Jedi? You bringing me in like a criminal yet you were the one's who authorized that to happen. You are the murderers... check the recording I brought the transport down cleanly and spared everyone aboard...." A savage grin crossed my face as they'd come to realize they'd captured me at the cost of at least twenty innocent lives that I their target had spared. As the Mandalorian left I said "You'd best hope you acquire The Force hunter...because when I get out and I will get out. I'm coming for you and as I know your clan I know how to find you."

As I was led away and told by the Jedi that I'd have a hard time escaping I smirked. Speaking over my shoulder I said in Sith "You'll have a hard time containing a former Shadow and woman of my talents Master Starchaser. After all you've a wife and son now yes?" I sensed....discomfort fear upon my revealing I knew such things. I would continue to use that doubt I knew him, which meant I had things to exploit. Then the other man started in with the good cop. Asking what I'd been doing since my leave of the Silver Jedi... I smirked and simply went to sit, though instead of sitting I crossed my legs to meditate. Floating up I said you'll find that electrocuffs won't inhibit my use of The Force. Flicking my eyes to the pair I said "Why do you want to know what I've been doing since I left? It's impolite to inquire about a woman's personal business is after all..."

As it was even if I were to be taken back to Kasshyyyk I'd be going exactly where I wanted to. These dikuts were taking me exactly where I wanted to go....

[member="Jair Ordo"] ~ [member="Coren Starchaser"] ~ [member="Cotan Sar'andor"]

Coren knew a few things about the dark side. He knew what it was like to use it, but that was a life time ago. His life in the recent decade was combating the darkness, serving the light. And now? He wanted to make sure he could take the steps necessary to clear the darkness from the galaxy, to protect it for the next generation of the Jedi. He knew what his line was. He was a scoundrel at his worst, a Jedi at his best, but he knew that he was not a Mandalorian. He had no need for armor.

He was a member of the Alliance, and that would be the only armor he would find himself in. And he wasn’t about to claim to know any of the language of the Beskar Bandits. Both Cotan and Celiana. That was an interesting turn, if it upset the Mandalorian who he just paid.

“It tends to be. Thank you. Fly safe.” He had no idea how to dismiss a Mandalorian. But he knew how to dismiss a spacer. But as the Mandalorian boarded his ship, he turned back to Cotan and Celiana. He knew where he stood on the dark side, Cotan know, and Celiana, formerly of the Silver Jedi, most likely knew. He didn’t need to explain himself. “I feel your information is outdated.” Looking at Cotan, the Jedi Master nodded.

“It doesn’t make a difference. You’ve been noted to be using the dark side. So that falls under my jurisdiction.”

[member="Cotan Sar'andor"]
[member="Jair Ordo"]
[member="Celiana"]

​Smirking I said "Information can be updated Master Starchaser....as for your notation about me using The Dark Side....what Jedi hasn't Master?" I felt the tension as I said this. Cutting my eyes towards the Jedi Master my purple eyes blazed and the flecks of gold and crimson in my eyes flickered like embers. "You've used those dark abilities before too haven't you Master Starchaser.....?" The amount of venomous sarcasm in my voice could be picked up by anyone.

Looking at him then towards the other man I said "I warn you both, intrude in my mind at your own risk..." I waited for the next questions or judgmental tone from these Jedi....

[member="Cotan Sar'andor"] ~ [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom