Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Artifact Retrieval Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
With this being approved, there is a powerful, ancient, and rare artifact that needs finding. The book says the first clue is on Kashyyyk within a temple hidden on the planet. The ultimate goal is... the artifact :D

This will be a campaign that will go over a few threads. Each clue will lead to another, each on a different planet. There won't be clue after clue after clue, but there will be a small number. Perhaps 3-5 clues/planets with the final thread to find the artifact.

I'll need a group of about 3-10 people, perhaps more. I'll take all levels of training, though obviously Padawans and Knights will take precedence so they can get some training and threading in. The campaign will have a little of everything. Those who want PvP will get that. Those who want character development or PvE (player vs environment) will get that, too. So, if you're interested in finding an artifact that could change the war against the Sith...

II​
V​

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
So far, the list is as follows:

[member="Quenladose"]
[member="Sophia Walsh"]
[member="Adele Adonai"]
[member="Hatake Mutashi"]
[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Zaren Bouqi"]
[member="Asher"]
[member="Michael Sardun"]

So far that's... 8 people with me making up 9 folks. I'll give this till Sunday morning for more people to sign up. Sunday night or Monday morning EST this campaign will begin.

Also, I've spoken to a few folks. In some of the threads, you may have PC opposition. Stay aware and don't pull anything risky.

Also, if you want to toss up a few things you want to work on Force skill-wise, toss them up here and @ me in the post so I can keep in mind to include that in the campaign. Get some training in, eh? :p

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
[member="Quenladose"]
[member="Sophia Walsh"]
[member="Adele Adonai"]
[member="Hatake Mutashi"]
[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
[member="Zaren Bouqi"]
[member="Asher"]
[member="Michael Sardun"]
[member="Asmundr Varobalder"]
[member="Ellain Hadrin"]
[member="Kian Karr"]

Everyone still interested in this? I got sidetracked with the invasion, sadly. I want to get this up ASAP, so if y'all are still interested in going for this artifact, then I'll toss it up tonight-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom