Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii Robes

627fe9aac328558a4f3d8ef3ef96bdfa-dc1t884.png


There are 3 different style of robes. You're free to utilize any number of them, or have your character create their own style! Each Subpath has its own colour, though again your character is free to wear what they wish.
​
903398e9f16be7a346971798d3701fad-dc2cbm6.png
​
jrWLVBQ.png
​
53092a0940ebc23fcc8459f789eb761a-dc1tbjs.png
​
IFOCVPC.png
​
4ab6905263f6441ff8f3ea5a35f018b0-dc1tbjv.png
​
WeSzw7x.png
​
00126d00029a2d39457ad793c30ff2f6-dc1tbk3.png
​
yulgbGV.png
​
09715fff3a45ca0ec7964d2b0d72c422-dc1tbk7.png
​
Sy5LFAX.png
​
c2bcd3340b201fbefc7837eb20ec1992-dc1tbka.png
​
RGsWR5f.png
​
43643ea816747ddcbb003073656c478e-dc1tbkg.png
​
keUPknd.png
​
831a4884143e461700f6681e154ec6b4-dc1tbkk.png
​
XLRFuLQ.png
​
bd1c7570a1dd0444b8a7a472c1484b70-dc1tbkr.png
​
uHqsqrO.png
​
be1db5d40b60559af951e1712210e19a-dc1tbky.png
​
3kEoYmD.png
 
[member="Kid Starburn"]

If you're making some robes for yourself through the Factory then you should be the manufacturer. Doing it this way, and utilizing the robes in a roleplay thread, will count as your Bodhi trial
 
[member="Kid Starburn"], [member="Asha Hex"],

If you are in the thread attempting to make them, you can use the NPC of your Subroute (I am Vur Tepe, so I would use Emberfall as my NPC), to "help" you make them, but you yourself will still be there to make the robes themselves. I have used Emberfall multiple times to "help" create a sword, or my armor in the past, and it would count because Ignis is still the one who is creating them. He is just being guided by the Master of that route.

However, if Asha does not want you to do this, then I am sure I will be told otherwise. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom