Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ya know, nevermind

Jsc

Disney's Princess
giphy.gif

Last edited:

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
I think the map game could certainly use some work, we all seem to agree on that. The 2 year map wipe is understandably tedious, but I do think it has its merits. It creates in-universe drama, and that's what role playing at Chaos is all about. A seasonal map wipe turning Chaos into a game of Ranked PvP is not the way to solve things. I imagine it will just create more OOC drama, and pumping out more dominions and invasions will become even more of a priority. I already feel like dominions are getting to the point where they're losing a worthwhile story and being done solely as a dick measuring contest.

I do see hope for the faction system though, in that a lot of factions recently have come up with unified narratives by themselves. My hope is that with these narratives like the Sith-Imperial Civil War, CIS First, and the democracy thing the SJO is doing, it will eliminate the need for a staff moderated galactic event and breath life back into the story of Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom