Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaxton Lylac [WIP]

Jaxton Lylac

J
River-Viiperi-Digital-Pictures-2015-002.jpg
Playby: River Viiperi​

NAME: Jaxton River Lylac
ALIAS: Jax, Lyle, Flyboy
FACTION: Freelance, currently.
SPECIES: Half-Human (1/2 Corellian, 1/2 Zeltron)

SEX: Male
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Bisexual

HEIGHT: 1.7 meters
WEIGHT: Proportional to his height
EYES: Hyperspace, Star-line, blue
HAIR: Sun-kissed blonde; brown intermingled with flashes of blonde
SKIN: Tan-ish with an undertone of crimson red.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Certainly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
  • Pheromones: An inherited trait from his Zeltron lineage, Jaxton is capable of producing the pheromones that are signature to the Zeltron species.
  • Fair Pilot: As the ability to produce pheromones was inherited, so to was his ability to instinctively pilot most aerial vehicles. While certainly not being the best pilot, he manages to get by with few mistakes.
  • Confident: A direct product of both species, Jax is often very confident when it comes to personal matters. This is often as rewarding as it is a hindrance.
  • Explorer: Claiming a fierce desire to discover the unknown, Jax can often be found aboard his ship, or in the library researching old ruins.
  • Baby-Faced: As much a blessing as a curse, his overtly boyish face leads many to underestimate the young man. An advantage that he certainly makes use of.
Weaknesses:
  • Arrogant: A befitting trait for one of both Zeltron and Correllian blood, his arrogance is instantly noticed. If not in his words, then in the way he moves with a surety of himself.
  • Limited Telepathy: Yet another trait inherited by his Zeltron blood, though not nearly as defined as a pure blooded Zeltron. Rather than sentences, he can only receive and convey thoughts through images.
  • Empathy: A curse from his point of view, he cannot differentiate between emotions in those that he is around. This often leads many to believe that he is cold-hearted or uncaring.
  • One less liver: Due to his body having only one liver, Jax cannot hold his liquor as much as his pure-blood kin. Likewise, he can still retain more than the average human.
APPEARANCE:
Zeltron and Correllian. Two proud bloodlines seeped in latent power and a powerful arrogance. An arrogance that was not lost in the product of both bloodlines.

Jaxton is a genuinely kind hearted soul, though due to his inability to recognize emotion. This kindness manifests itself in his youthful looks and kind smile that is often on his lips. His star-line blue eyes hold an intelligence about them that one would not expect from a soul as young as his own. And, his skin holds a faint but certainly noticeable crimson taint to it, a reminder of his Zeltron heritage.

Often, he is seen in simple clothing, well worn and traveled in and a simple pair of leather boots. There isn't much to him, but he still manages to draw attention to himself through the pheromones in his Zeltron blood - and the fact that he isn't exactly terrible looking.

BIOGRAPHY:
Describe your characters backstory up to the point you started RPing him/her. Be sure to update this section as the role-play continues.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread

Jaxton Lylac

J
[member="Jack Mirrikh"]

Pffft.

He's this galaxy's new Justin Bieber.... Just kidding, that's gross.

I'd take offense by what you said, but meh. Opinions.

[member="Jaxton Lylac"]

He just looks like someone that Justin would meet at a club and make a music video with. Just sayin'. XD

Also, just noticed that you (the writer) are 21 days older than me. Congrats or something. Just seemed unique to me.

Jaxton Lylac

J
[member="Jack Mirrikh"]

Well.... I mean, he is Zeltron so he'd probably be down for that.

Seriously though, what gives you that vibe?

Jaxton Lylac

J
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Fair enough. I suppose I'm off to search for a better picture then. If people equate him to Justin already, there is a fair chance that he won't be taken seriously as a character. Haha

Jaxton Lylac

J
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Very well then. I changed it just in case. Hopefully that lessens the correlation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom