Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaxon Wyatt

Jaxon Wyatt

Air Group Commander
cast_elba.jpg

NAME: Jaxon Wyatt
NICKNAME: Jax,
FACTION: The Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Human Cyborg
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6’2”
WEIGHT: 225
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

[+] Cyborg: He has neural implants that enable him to quickly process vast amounts of information and interface directly with machines. His reaction time is comparable to a Force Sensitive or species with senses superior to a normal human (e.g. non-human podracers from The Phantom Menace).
[+] Work Ethic and Humility: Jaxon would never say he was the most gifted pilot or commander, but he rarely makes the same mistake twice, as he reviews past errors to improve. He is humble enough to actively help from his superiors in any given subject.
[+] Diplomat: Early on in his career, Jaxon learned to embrace the art of diplomacy to help him preserve what little military resources he had on hand. He has worked with dozens of states within the Outer Rim, becoming an unofficial arbiter.
[+/-] Contrarian: Jaxon’s preferences for a more decentralized approach to security issues places him at odds with more centrist officers and politicians that would see the Republic consolidate even more power. He disagrees with the Republic current strategy in its fixation on the core at the expense of other regions.
[-] Dependence on Cybernetics: Jaxon has been a cyborg for over 35 years, so it would be crippling to go without them, like a Jedi that lost their connection to Force.

APPEARANCE:

Despite his age, he works hard to keep in shape in accordance to military standards.

BIOGRAPHY:

Growing Up

Jaxon was born to a working class family within the Hapes Consortium. In that matriarchal system that dominated Hapan culture, where men were treated as second class citizens, the prospect of advancement seemed slim. It didn’t even look like it would be worth it, not when he could see men enjoying equality with their female counterparts (sometimes even dominating them!). So, when he was old enough, he scrounged together all his savings to obtain cybernetic implants to give himself an edge in the big galaxy, then signed up with the Republic military to get the hell out of Hapes for good.

Republic Military

Jaxon flourished in the Republic military, where he was finally treated according to his ability. His cybernetic implants and strong work ethic gave him an edge over his peers. Where cadets some would goof off on their downtime, he would pour over old battle records or brush up on his knowledge of astrophysics and xenobiology. After experiencing equality for the first time in his life, fear of washing out and having to return to Hapes kept his head in the books.

He would graduate from the academy with top marks, earning a coveted slot with a unit operating on the Outer Rim, where skirmishes between major powers and their proxies was common. The Outer Rim was a huge area to patrol, so he learned to work with less from the Republic. In his time a junior and even mid-level officer, he rarely worked with any unit armed with more than a few corvettes and frigates. Fighters, bombers, and gunships were the workhorses of his units. That had a profound effect on his development on his way to a senior rank, where he preferred a more fighter-centric doctrine over the ship-centric doctrine embraced by many of his peers. With less raw military might to throw around, he learned to be more diplomatic with local parties, encouraging peaceful resolutions through arbitration. He also worked closely with various planetary security forces, often cross-training and conducting joint exercises. Working with different cultures and military philosophies expanded his knowledge of alternative methodologies.

Invasion of the One Sith

He hasn’t had any direct involvement in the war, as his area of responsibility was the Outer Rim, but his situation was just as serious. As the bulk of Republic forces had been bogged down in the Core, raiders and other entities became more embolden to pillage. Not since he had first joined the military had he seen so much action. When older starships and vehicles were being decommissioned, he successfully lobbied to divert the resulting surplus to his command, allocating them to units embedded with planetary security forces. Calling upon his skills in diplomacy, he has also started working closely with the government of Dac to develop a new line of vessels to support his mission to maintain stability in the Outer Rim.

SHIP:
KILLS:
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLE-PLAYS:

Oka Osaa said:
Its a shame you are of the Republic...

*whispers* join the Silver Jedi
Psh, come join the Novas... You can has hookers and blackjack...

[member="Jaxon Wyatt"]

Also, I design better gear than the Republic. And I pay more...

Cross Ikon said:
I lived on Hapes too long to be fooled by the elitist facade... You know you want him, so go get 'im.
mm Are you run a two for one special right now

*grins at [member="Jaxon Wyatt"] * learn your place we get along fine

[member="Ariella"]

No, no... I'm already in love. I did too many 'political favors' for Hapan nobles when I was young and fit... ;)

But thanks for the offer... I wonder what would happen if we put you in the same room as a Zeltron?

Like my alt, Cobalt...

Cross Ikon said:
[member="Ariella"]

No, no... I'm already in love. I did too many 'political favors' for Hapan nobles when I was young and fit... ;)

But thanks for the offer... I wonder what would happen if we put you in the same room as a Zeltron?

Like my alt, Cobalt...
OH a dirty political are we ;)

What about your Zeltron would make for one heck of roll coaster ride don't ya think there ..

Ariella said:
OH a dirty political are we ;)

What about your Zeltron would make for one heck of roll coaster ride don't ya think there ..
*shrug* you tell me... I did spend a lot of time on Zeltros, but never really with the guys, if you get me.

It also doesn't help that I'm chronologically over 900 years old...

Cross Ikon said:
*shrug* you tell me... I did spend a lot of time on Zeltros, but never really with the guys, if you get me.

It also doesn't help that I'm chronologically over 900 years old...
Guess got to give you credit there then :)

Wow wouldn't your skin be all wrinkle and sagging...

[member="Ariella"]

Nope, nope. Stasis has habit of well, being stasis. My face looked like a red Wookiee after all that time, though.

Jaxon Wyatt

Air Group Commander
[member="Ariella"]

Ariella said:

mm Are you run a two for one special right now

*grins at [member="Jaxon Wyatt"] * learn your place we get along fine
That's on top.

[member="Cross Ikon"] Thanks, but Wu Tang has me covered. I don't even have time to enjoy the fortune I got now.

[member="Oka Osaa"] Not everyone can shirk their responsibilities, or you Jedi Lords would lose your cushy buffer.

[member="Asmundr Varobalder"]

http://www.troll.me/images/mah-echuta/mah-echuta.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom