Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jax Denko

lauren-cohan-walking-dead-season-4-thumb-350xauto-67732.jpg

NAME: Jax Denko
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human/Zeltron/Kraljica
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5’8”
WEIGHT: 142 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Caucasian, pinkish hue
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
(+) Badass Bookworm
(+) Survival Skills
(-) Night Terrors
(-) Claustrophobic

APPEARANCE:
Once upon a time Jax looked every inch the well-educated young scholar that she’d been trained to be, it’s been some time since she’s been able to even appear civilized. Her clothing has been patched in several places, and generally grimy. Earth tones are a must as they help her avoid detection. Her body has several scars, most notably a knife wound near her left shoulder, and another on the same side near her abdomen.

ARMOR:
red_tech_sci_fi_by_shiramune-d3brb30.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:

Jax had a hard childhood on Nar Shadaa, with a drunken former Jedi for a father and a Zeltros dancer as a mother. Her older brother, Josiah, bore the brunt of their father’s attention since he was capable of using the force. She did her best to stay out of the way by helping her mother, and eventually earning her own credits when she became old enough to run errands for her mother’s boss. Thankfully the girl was considered plain compared the more obviously exotic beauties that passed through Nar Shaddaa and was generally left alone by the men. Those who were interested could generally be dissuaded by the girl’s ability to generate electrical charges.

Things only got worse when her mother was killed by a patron while Jax was still in her teens, her father was quick to follow as the consequences of his vengeance proved too much for him to handle. Along with Josiah, Jax worked to keep their family afloat in their parent’s absence. After two years relief finally came in the form of their estranged grandparents. The wealthy couple took in the orphaned children. Josiah was sent to be trained as a Jedi, and Jax was finally able to afford higher education.

Having been fascinated by the various cultures that came together on her native planet the teenager decided to study anthropology, and eventually developed an interest in primitive cultures. After earning her initial degree, Jax’s grandparents urged her to continue her education. During her first year of postsecondary studies, she enrolled in a field excursion to the planet of Pzob to study recently unearthed remains of an extinct Gammorr settlement.

Unfortunately while shortly after their arrival a Warlord from the Gamorr clans unleashed a plague of violence upon the planet. Their research site was an easy target for slavers, and Jax found herself fighting for her life for the first time since leaving Nar Shaddaa. She and one of the mercenaries the university had hired as security were the only ones to escape the initial assault. The Devaronian taught her as much as he could about combat, and surviving in the jungle environment before he was killed in an attempt to save members of the research team.

Jax survived on her own for several months, using her wits and growing skills to evade or kill the warlord’s men. One encounter ended with a cave in, and she was forced to wander the cave system for several days with limited supplies before finding her way out. If it were not for the high lung capacity she’d inherited from her parental grandmother, escape probably would have been impossible. Since then she has not been able to tolerate confining spaces. Eventually she met up with members of the Dra’vadia militia and was given proper treatment and supplies. Jax’s new skills made her an invaluable scout for the militia, and she has spent the last few months running special missions for them.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

If you would like me to crop the armor so you can use it as an Avi I can. I offer because some people may take your pink Halo suit as a sign of a cross over and might not roleplay with you. and I don't want that to happen.

On a side note, I very much like the bio and if you are interested, the Mandos are always accepting.

The pink halo is a default carried over from something else, I can't change the image right now because I am still having issues with my subaccount. Guy made the post when I asked him to run a test for me. Don't worry, seeing as I can't make any posts with Jax, I doubt someone is going to think she is wearing pink Spartan armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom