Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Jast Defensive Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ord_Mentell_Medical_Space_Station.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a dedicated defense station in the verse.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source:Golan II Platform
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Jast Shipwright Co.
  • Model: Space Station
  • Affiliation: Jast Shipwright Co/Open Market
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Durasteel hull, Quadanium Plates
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Large Defensive Station
  • Length: 1500m
  • Width: 2000m
  • Height: 2000m
  • Armament: High
    200 Turbo-lasers
  • 80 Heavy Mass Driver Cannons
  • 80 Heavy Launchers
  • 300 Quad lasers

[*]Defenses: High
[*]Hangar: 8 Squadrons
[*]Maneuverability Rating: None
[*]Speed Rating: None
[*]Hyperdrive Class: 5
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Refueling station
  • Repair Docks
  • Can refit war vessels with fresh arms
  • Hospital Wards (W/Advanced Medical Droids)
  • Automated loading and Unloading Cranes
  • Free drift charts of whatever area she's parked
  • Ray Shields
  • Particle Shields
Strengths:

• Highly secured holds, with double layered security to prevent theft and piracy
  • Has a refueling station
  • Heavy Weapons Count
  • Good Shields
Weaknesses:

• Not much living space
  • Has to be towed most places
  • Weak firing arcs underneath the station
  • Command Tower exposed at the top

Description:

Tier 3 of Jast Shipwright Co. aimed for diversity. With the not far gone GA and FO war, the events of Mirial the need for heavy defensive platforms around planets became evident. Branching out from her last two space station projects she commissioned the Jast 1 Defensive platform.

A fixed shielded station with basic warfare amenities, a high gun count and reserve fighters. Park this in your key systems to add firepower to your fleets and deny enemy from simply waltzing down to the surface.

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
[member="Hala Jast"]

Hi there, while I do really enjoy the overall concept of these stations, there are a few tweaks that need to be made in order for this to get approved.
  • Tier III companies may produce military stations up to 2000m at the longest dimension. The Jast station exceeds these lengths in both height and width, so these will need to be edited down.
  • The armament will thusly need to be reduced as well. The Golan II station you're using as a reference has a small fraction of the weaponry this does, with its only purpose being military functions rather than fueling and hospital work.
  • I would also like the mobility and speed reduced even further. Most stations don't move whatsoever unless they've tugs to pull them back and forth. A station with a hyperdrive is essentially just a bulky warship.
Tag me when the edits are done. If you can think of any compromises that would balance this out, please feel free to suggest them. You to get your cool toy, and I just want it to be fair!

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Thanks for working with me so well! Good submission and there's absolutely nothing out of order here. Enjoy your new station!

Approved. Pending Factory Mentor Review.

[member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Nadja"], [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom