Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jalor Section (Republic Navy) - Recruiting

Jalor Section
--------------------

2cqcj0k.jpg

The Jalor Section is a Naval Force of 3 warships commanded by Captain Hasjo Hallu, a Jedi Pawadan of Master Sochi Ru and the Jedi Order. The Jalor Section is responsible for the security of the Jalor Sector. Home to such places as Glee Anselm, Kril'Dor and the Redoubt Cluster. The Jalor Sector is on the fringes of Republic Space and regularly deals with smugglers and pirates.

Military Companies:
The Jalor Section is responsible for space operations and planetary. As such with both, there are individual military companies within the Section that are specifically transported by Jalor. Below are listed with brief descriptions of such companies.
Note: If one wishes to establish their own military company within the Battlegroup, consult with Captain Hallu.

233rd Republic Troopers -
A battalion of three-hundred Republic Troopers stationed throughout the entirety of the Section. Currently seeking officers.

Section Manifest:
(1) Justicar-Class Command Carrier
(2) Salvation-Class Star Defenders

Notable Warships:
Bite The Bullet - A Justicar-Class Command Carrier currently commandeered by Captain Hallu. Currently recruiting further officers.

Stormhold - A Salvation-Class Star Defender currently without a commanding officer. Currently recruiting Commanding Officer.

Rowany - A Salvation-Class Star Defender currently without a commanding officer. Currently recruiting Commanding Officer.

Service:
The Jalor Section is a recently commissioned Section and has yet to see service. It is currently located in Coruscant waiting for Stormhold and Rowany to receive Commanding Officers before being deployed.

Officer Positions Available:
The Jalor Section has the current positions available for these ships and / or companies.

Bite The Bullet -
Helm Control Officer (Responsible for steering the ship and entering Hyperspace)
Tactical Officer (Responsible for controlling and managing the ship's weapon's systems)
Communications Officer (Responsible for managing communication lines)

​Starfighter Officer (Responsible for managing Starfighter operations in and out of combat)

Rowany -
Lieutenant (Responsible for command of ship)
Helm Control Officer

Tactical Officer
Communications Officer
Starfighter Officer

Rowany -
Lieutenant
Helm Control Officer
Tactical Officer
Communications Officer

​Starfighter Officer

((OOC Notes Below))
I created this group in the hope to perform some fleeting RP, and wish to have others join me in my endeavours. In my free time I hope to create missions for this particular Battlegroup to participate in. If you're interested in joining, either PM me or reply below that you're interested in joining and we'll do some RP of your character being enlisted into the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom