Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jakob Benson

While it may not be typical for a bounty hunter to place a bounty themselves, I will be placing one on [member="Jakob Benson"] as his bounty could be seen as a thread to my entire species, and others like us. As such, while it isn't much, I am offering 50,000 for assistance in capturing this man. You also get to choose what happens to him afterwords, so long as he can't "help" those that do not need this mans help.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Argos Xalen"]

And what about those that do need my help, they just don't know it yet? Or would you prefer to have the criminally insane roam free to terrorize the Galaxy? Now that just wouldn't do...

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Argos Xalen"]
A Bounty against one of the Directorate's Partner in defense of said species. That would be perfect target practice for the Directorate

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Are you trying to suggest that the insane that love to torture and murder people should NOT be housed in my facility and need a second opinion? My, my, my...

Jakob Benson

J

This facility is not for those of stable mind. Your perception of reality is....concerning.

Jakob Benson

J

And how would I know who those are? Are you under the assumption that I have some database of who's who and their connections across the Galaxy? I'm not some droid interfaced with the holonet you know. I have more important things to do with my time.

[member="Jakob Benson"]
My fear is that you consider none of my kind to be fit for the galaxy due to our belief and reliance on the Force.

@Natian Sanorge
And you will find Lervon to be much more than targets, assuming you can even reach our homeworld.

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Argos Xalen"]

Well i mean i already know where to find yall and plus i will be forced to defend the interests of the Directorate through whatever means necessary.

Nice to see you are up for the challenge , anyways who are these said allies of the Lervon

[member="Jakob Benson"]

Told ya doc, I myself don't really like Jedi or sith but I do know one thing, the force is real, I've seen it, and when you see it you better hope it's from the Jedi and not the sith

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Argos Xalen"]

You intrigue me...

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Startorn"]

Words in the wind. You do realize that I've dealt with much worse, don't you?

No matter. I have appointments to keep.

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Argos Xalen"]

So will you put up a thread for the Bounty or put an idea for such a thread on Roleplay Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom