Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jak Sandrow Armory

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
456F1Nf.png

Ever wanted a signature pistol? Are those mass-produced rifles not quite working for you? Need a really, really cool sword? Look no further than JSA.

My name's Jak, and I make custom weaponry for the avid buyer. If you're interested in purchasing something made for you and just for you, I'm your guy. No two pieces of equipment are like the other, but don't worry, I will provide you with enough spare parts in case of wear and tear.

With weapons that require custom JSA ammunition, each purchase comes with 5000 rounds for free, with additional rounds available for separate purchase. With weapons that require standard rounds, 500 rounds will be provided for free.

Contact me below for applications! Due to time constraints, only one weapon will be produced at a time.

- - -

OOC information - You'll actually be getting a 3D model of your choice, modeled to your desired specs, so that's why I can only take on one project at a while. I will make weaponry, both ranged and melee.

Examples: here and here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom