Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Name: Jai
Loyalties: Titan Kryze
Role: Guardian, and Titan's pet/companion

Species: Jack

Appearance: Jai is a Jack on the species upper side. His one distinguishing feature is a long scar along his underside from where he was cut open. He is 2 meters long and over one and a half meters tall. Titan keeps his claws constantly sharp. Jai left ear slightly smaller than his right, and he has been known to have problems with his rear left leg. His right eye is black but for some reason his left one is a deep blue.

Height: 1.7 Meters at the shoulder
Length: 2m
Weight: 100 KG

Personality: Jai is normally friendly, but tends to become vicious as if he is ignored and not cared for after a long period of time, as he remembers the treatment from his previous owners. He habitually lays near Titan's chair and watches space battle's seemingly with interest. Jai us unfriendly towards stranger's and growls at them and has been known to bite them or attack them. He is hardly ever seen with out Titan as he has developed a bond to the young man.

Combat Function: Biting and Scratching

Notable Possessions: NA

History: Jai was born on Concord Dawn, a group of Poachers caught him and brought him to Arkania to sell. Origanally a zoo bought him, but whipped him and cut him all the way down his underbelly when he proved aggressive. The then teenaged Titan found him on the side of a road and nursed the creature back to health. Titan had managed another Jack, also named Jai, for his father and it had died very recently. So when Jai decided to stay around, Titan named him Jai out of fondness for his old pet. The only sign of his treatment as a zoo animal is a long scar down his underbelly.

Links: None

Liliane

L
[member="Titan Kryze"]

Hello, I'm Liliane and I will be judging your submission! :)

First and foremost, the font colour is messed up and practically unreadable. Could you fix it, please?

Secondly, I would like you to advance on the Appearance section. A paragraph-long description will most likely do.

Third, the Personality section seems to be incomplete, as it cuts off after the word 'Jai'. Please write in the personality, about a paragraph in minimum.

Liliane

L
[member="Titan Kryze"]

Much better.

I believe this is ready for approval, so another judge will voice their opinion now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom