Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jag'Kyramud - The Man-Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
Pyrowolff_greatsword_by_Random223.jpg

Image Credit
Intent: To create a unique weapon for Shaw McKeller
Development Thread: Gotal'urir haar Jag'Kyramud (made), With My Bare Hands (beskar obtained)
Manufacturer: Handmade
Affiliation: Shaw McKeller
Modularity: None
Production: Unique (1)
Material: Beskar, Rancor Bone, Ilum crystal, Artificial Sith Crystal.
Description:

Named Jag'Kyramud, or The Man-Slayer in Mando'a, the blade was made by Shaw McKeller as a weapon for him to use in combat. Made of solid beskar, the weapon was forged by hand and expertly made. The blade is a little over two meters long and weighs forty kilograms, making the weapon extremely heavy. The sword is also Force imbued to Shaw McKeller's Force presence and possesses the same abilities of a Force imbued blade, including a blue aura when focused upon and the ability to cut further and deeper with more focus and focusing ability. The blade is also naturally lightsaber resistant as it is made of beskar, and is extremely ornate and stylized along the hilt and blade itself. In short, this is the perfect weapon for a brutal melee monster.

Classification: Sword
Size: One hand for McKeller, two hands for anyone else (who can lift it)
Length: 2.1m
Weight: 40kg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Shaw McKeller"]

Holy feth.

Yeah, you're going to need to do some serious work with Force-based physical enhancement before you can use this in any competent way. That said, I trust you to use it responsibly and realistically. Approved pending secondary.

Uh. Forty kilograms? Are you aware of how heavy that is? I take it you are.

I expect the RP-use of this blade to reflect its mass and other properties, so no abuse.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom