Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Irving

Jacob Irving

J
NAME: Jacob Irving
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 150lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Adept swordsman

+/-Quiet

+/- Honest

-Horrible Shot

-Sarcastic
APPEARANCE:
As seen in pic

BIOGRAPHY:
Jacob was son to nobody, an orphan. He was alone most of his life, well he was being watched over at one point, but he didn't like the people so he left:

"Where the hell are ya going boy!?!" His adoptive father yelled. Jacob just continued to walk looking only ahead. His adoptive father stepped in front of him. His father was a short man, certainly not as tall as Jacob.

"I asked you a question boy." The man in front of him spoke. Jacob slowly looked down​, he was now seventeen, he had been abused by his adoptive father long enough. "I'm Leaving..." Jacob simply said.

Jake's Adoptive father frowned before saying "Fine...go." Jake nodded before starting to walk again, then out of nowhere he was knocked to the ground, Jacob let out a cry of pain. "when you can beat me." His Adoptive father added.

Jake got up before being knocked to the ground again.

The process repeated for another hour before Jake ​laid unmoving on the ground, the night sky of Naboo was nice, it was peaceful compared to his life.

Jacob's father spit at him. "See, now get inside before I change my mind, and hurt you some more." His father said, as he started to walk to the home. Jacob slowly got up; his whole body ached, as he slowly mad his way back to the manor. ​The truth was, he wasn't treated as a son, more of a servant, the house's head already had two sons, they were a wealthy family, who used adoption as an excuse to have a free servant.

Jacob walked into the manor blood dripping down his face. his adoptive mother looked at him and scoffed.

"Clean that blood off the floor, then get to sleep, you have to wake up early to start cleaning, then you have to take your brothers to their swordsman training." The woman said.

"Yeah sure my brothers." Jacob said under his breath sarcastically.

"What was that boy?!?" The woman asked in an annoyed tone.

"I said yes ma'am." Jacob said before bringing out a mop from a closet, by then his adoptive mother was gone.

Jake began to mop up the blood, sighing as he awaited the next day.

The next day he stood in the kitchen cooking Bantha steaks for the family's breakfast. Half and hour later the family came down for breakfast. The two parents, leaders of a great noble house, and their two sons.

"Good morning." Jacob said with slight irritation in his voice. Nobody said it back.

After their breakfast was finished The head of the house went out to go hunting with his friends. His wife went to spend time at parties to show face, so Jake was left to bring his so called brothers to their swordsman practice. As Jake brought them there he heard one of his brothers speak.

"I don't know why father even keeps you, you should be dead in a ditch." That was Ian.

"One day I'm going to run a sword through your chest."' That was Alex.

Jake ignored them as he entered the meadow. There was the two boy's teacher.

"Thanks" The two boys said as they ran to the landspeeder. Jake stayed back for a second.

"Stay strong Jacob, I know you are in a rough spot, just stay strong.-"

"I know master, but they are ignorant, and underestimate me, they do not notice that I have been watching each of their lessons for years." Jake cut him off.

"I need to leave, I cannot stay with these slave drivers any longer."

"Fine, take this sword, challenge the head of the house, he is too prideful to refuse." The Teacher said as he handed him a dull blade.

"Thank you master, this is good enough."

"So, you think you can take me?" The man yelled as he drew his sword.

Jacob nodded as he drew his sword from the sheath on his hip.

The elder rushed forward and slashed, his blade nearly cut Jake's face. Jacob blocked the oncoming attack and parried it away. Jake then hit his sword out of his hand then brought his own to his adoptive father's neck.

"This sword is dull, but still enough to murder you in front of your family....I'm leaving." Jake said as he picked up the noble houses sword, he dropped the dull sword, and sheathe the other, the sword of house Irving. ​
SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom