Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Izinri

Lamia Quresh said:
We should meet sometime.
Yup, right now I'll study Mandos though, since I know next to nothing about them :D

Darth Arcis said:
[member="Izinri"]
Glad to see another Pureblood.

What caste are you?
You know, I haven't considered her belonging into a caste. Izinri has more human blood than Sith blood and the caste system is very old, so I imagined traditions are not as important to inferior filth as her as they are to the actual pure blooded Sith.

Azrael said:
[member="Izinri"] The Mando'ade will welcome you vod.

Also, good to see a Mandlorian comes out of your alts Veles. :)
Thank you! Eh, is knowledge of the Mando language important? All I know about Mandalorians is that they are a warrior culture of all races and have very cool armors... yeah :blush: But I will read about them on wookieepedia, I promise :lol:

Graxin Rade said:
All da Sithy ladies.
lol

[member="Izinri"] Visit the faction home page sometime. It not only lists the tennets of the Resol'nare, but it also has some helpful information for the language with a link to a page I use often. If you have any questions, myself or any other the faction members will be happy to give you a crash course in being a Mando.

[member="Izinri"] Well honestly that armor is based for NPCs, it's not really something you'd even -want-. However, as long as it is approved Mandalorian tech, and you're able to wield those weapons, there won't be an issue. If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help. Shoot me a PM, and if you drop your skype handle in there, I'll be sure to chat with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom