Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IW-DA01 Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
u4GODD4.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:
  • Intent: To create a weapon pod that can link to a One Sith starfighter
  • Development Thread: If needed.
  • Image Source: Macross 2
PRODUCTION INFORMATION:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Classification: Laser Cannon
  • Length: 8m
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell, Gas Canister
  • Ammunition Capacity: Starfighter
  • Effective Range: Starfighter
  • Rate of Fire: Fully Automatic
SPECIAL FEATURES:
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES:

Strengths:

• Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all past, present, and future One Sith starfighters.
Weaknesses:
  • Easy to Destroy: The weapon pods lack shielding, and can be destroyed easily.
  • Linked System: The pods cannot act independent of the linked-starfighter, nor engage multiple craft at once. They can blindly fire forward, or target a linked-starfighter's target.
DESCRIPTION:

The IW-DA01 Dragoon was a weapon system designed by Ironwrath Industries, for use with One Sith starfighters. The intent was to create a weapon pod, which could link up with a starfighter, via a software solution. The system would copy the inputs of the pilot, and mimic the actions of the starfighter. The weapon system could be deployed with up to five (5) pods per starfighter.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Y'know, I got halfway through reviewing this and making notes, and then I realized that this is an attempt to add five laser cannons to every single starfighter you own, without affecting squadron count. Sorry, but that merits denial on concept. If you second chance this, I'd urge you to resubmit using the starfighter template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom