Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's phriking cold! [invite only]

"Ori, are you alright?" Keziah called out to her sister-in-law through the Force. She hoped that she could hear her and hadn't been knocked out by the avalanche or a tumbling rock. It would be good to know how badly she was hurt so Keziah could be prepared if necessary to use that first aid kit that she had brought along with her. She knew they ought to have just made snow angels instead. [member="Canal Tal'Verda"][member="Noah Corek"][member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
[member="Keziah Tal'Verda"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Noah Corek"]

"Yeah, I'm fine." All three could hear from inside the pile of rocks and debris "Just give me a moment to aim all this right, I want to salvage the ore that I accidently got free with this." With that, a telekinetic blast came out of the mount of rubble, and forced some of it free, followed by the sound of someone pushing at the pile from the Inside. "Slag it, there's more than I thought." could be heard coming from the inside of the pile, as another Telekinetic wave hit it from the inside. Finally, with a superhuman punch, Ori's arm came free, and she pulled herself out. "Sorry about that." Ori said, somehow walking semi-normally. Ori started pulling the pile apart, and sorting all the Phrik that she was able to find, before pushing it all to the gathering spot. Before Ori came back, she straitened out her already patheticly damaged Crutch.

From the rocks came out the arm of his wife and then she finally came out whole. He would talk with her but now wasn't the moment. The clone went towards where Ori was stuck in and began seeing if there were any goodies within the pile of rocks. "Lads, we just hit the jackpot," the Captain said as he saw the treasure of phrik laying down ready to be picked, "I think we went overboard with the amount of phrik that we already have. But hey, I think its better to have more." He motioned for the DreadGuard soldiers, that came with them, to come where he was so the ore could be transported to their ship.

It was heavy but he could manage. He wouldn't be taking a second trip back to where the ore was thanks to the help of the DreadGuard. Someone already got his phrik that he extracted and all of the ore was stored in the cargo bay of the Inquisitor Stealth Ship. "Well, we got what we needed. Let's get out of here lads."

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] [member="Keziah Tal'Verda"] [member=Noah Corek]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom