Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's not over 'till the mercenary sings!

Ladarra
Wastelands

It was hot. Andreas realized as he stood in the middle of the rust colored desert of Ladarra. Luckily, he was prepared for this. The dark turquoise armorweave bodyglove he wore was thin enough not to cause him any discomfort in this weather and his tan hooded cloak helped with the harsh sun. He also wore a pair of tan boots and gloves to protect his hands and feet from the elements, but mostly to go along with the cloak. As custom, he wore a mask to conceal his face. It was a brown leather one that covered the whole head and had a zipper in the back along with two simple slits for eye holes. The bad part: the muscles on his olympian form showed through the thin armorweave. Andreas was never one to show off and for once, he'd like to not intimidate people when not on a bounty hunter,mercenary or assassination mission. Hopefully this @[member=Haven Pryde] person won't mind. He's here only to meet up with her for a little training. So the only thing he came with was his signature darksaber...and a hidden blaster. You can never be too sure.

Using the force to sustain his balance, the off-duty mercenary leans back on something nonexistent and waits for his sparring partner.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven wore something a little more appropriate for the humidity of the planet, she wore a tight but also relaxed and form fitting pair of blue jeans, with a white tee shirt that stopped shortly above her navel and a pair of running shoes. As she walked up to the would-be merc she smirked and realized how hot it was, she had never been on a planet hotter than, or just as hot as mustafar but she just got here and was bathed in her own sweat.

As she glided up to him she studied him and wore her designation with pride, she wore two westar 35's on her hips and had her dual blades on her belt loop hanging over her arse and then had her newly acquired bracers over her wrists... they were not lightsaber proof but did have the ability to be resistant to it so she didn't lose her hands.

As she stopped within 10 feet of him she smirked more and spoke You requested me, now tell me what this is about she said as she crossed her arms in front of her and adjusted her hips, as she stood there she waited for his explanation and to know exactly what he wanted from her.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

"PRYYYYYYDE!"
By hiding his face and changing voice, his identity will hide
As he ran at her and drew his saber to slice down on her head and deflect any bolts coming by
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

(If you have any problems deciphering what I mean, just PM me. It's pretty hard to communicate clearly under these restrictions. I'm no Dr.Seuss)

Haven Pryde

Sighing as he charged at her she sidestepped his attack and send a force throw at his feet and stepped back as she readied herself for his next attack, she would not be made to look like a fool and this guy was really wanting to duel it appears.. funny thing she is a pirate but obviously more experience than what he has obtained in his short career.

You wanted me here well here I am, now stop playing childs games and focus she instructed as she remained calm minded and focused on his lack of discipline.

The force push tripped him, but Andreas rolled and skidded to a halt at a low squat so his body felt no stress
"I see you saw through my ruse, Pryde. As to why you're here...take a lucky guess."
With that, Andreas whipped out his DC-17 and fired with speed sure to impress
All the blaster bolts were aimed right at her chest
A roll to the side, and he fired another few from different angles as he knew his marksmanship is the universal best

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Finding this to be funny she did hand springs backwards and flipped into the air narrowly avoiding his fire and escaping danger, pulling her own westar 35, one of them, she lobbed off quick fire back at him.. in all truth he was using energy, or slugs to kill her, well she was using plasma to disrupt him.

Taking the momentum to breathe while calming her nerves she rolled to the side and looked him dead in the eye for a mere moment before rising to her feet and using a force grip on his feet and pulling to try and trip him up.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

After weaving to avoid some plasma fire, Andreas sensed the pull on his legs as obvious as a glinting knife
The thing about Andreas is he never lets the same thing happen twice
So with his above-human reflexes, he jumped so he'd flip and shoot three bolts in a vertical with the vice
Landing on his feet, he'd travel toward her (assuming she's still alive), with his great speed the gap he will slice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom